•Day 4: Naval battle•

"For the event of the fourth day, each team has to select a person to participate. The event will occur in a large, aquatic dome-like sphere inside the arena. The rules for the event are explained: a participant automatically loses when they leave the sphere and the last person remaining will be the winner, unless there are still two people left during which a five-minute time limit will be given so that both can compete for victory. When this exception occurs, the loser of the match will be awarded the least points." Kabo thoroughly explains.

"Why don't you go, Y/N?" Lucy suggests.

I could but I don't have any sort of water magic..

"I don't know--" I was cut off by Lucy.

"Cmon you haven't participated in much!" She urges.

"Okay." I give in joining the others in the sphere, Rogue looking at me concerned and then I realize it; Minerva is also part of the Naval battle.

I have taken lessons before..and earth magics strength is water!

Juvia stupidly off the bat attacks me with water cyclone.

I use some vines to stay connected to anything stable, and it works.

This gives everyone the advantage to kick others out, I kick Risley out surprisingly.

Me and Minerva are the only ones left. And it's the five minuet countdown.

"I'll see how long you can last." Minerva smirks at me.

Getting attacked by Minerva hurt, I mean really burned considering I was I water.

I won't give up.  I think to myself.

She's not giving me a chance to attack with all the attacking.

"Sabertooth will win! Your just a dumb Fairy! This is payback!" Minerva rambles on continuing to brutally attack me.

Arcadia yells stop, I'm surprised I could hear with me probably on the verge of death.

"Uh, let's end the match, Minerva Orlando is the winner." Kabo awkwardly announces.

But she wasn't done. With my last bit of energy and black spots in my vision I see Minerva choking me and dangling me outside the sphere.

All I hear before I probably die is Rogue screaming and the medic sirens.

Well shit I wasn't kidding now was I?

•Laaaaaaateeeeeeer brought to you by Ren and Jura doing cartwheels in tutus•

Twice in one week a awake to the infirmary lights.

I notice my team all around me and I can't help but tear up as they are relieved that I'm not dead.

"Arigato, Minna...I failed the one thing I was supposed to do." I choke out.

With them trying to assure me it's okay I just pass out and go into a dreamless slumber.

•Rogues P.O.V•

It's down to Minerva and my Y/N and I fear for Y/N's life.

A few seconds I I couldn't stand watching her get beat to the pulp while my disgusting team just sits and laughs.

Eventually Arcados yells stop and it does with the medics coming.

Seeing Y/N like this...I don't like it...I hate it and I don't laugh along I don't use my poker face either I scream her name as loud as I can not caring.

"Y/N!" I want to reach out to her but I can't, MY Y/N COULD BE DEAD!!

Ignoring the stares from Orga, Rufus and Sting I storm away, Fairy Tail doesn't know about our relationship so visiting her is out of the question, I just hope she doesn't hate my guts.

I hate Minerva's guts though, I think I know who actually beat her up yesterday but I don't know why Y/N wouldn't budge.

Walking to SaberTooth HQ I stare blankly at my shadow..it seems..off.

No, that can't be.

Well hello. *dramatically swings a chair around with cat in lap* I'm sorry I replaced you with Lucy, I really liked the small touch. Also thanks for 1k reads! Also this is short ik but I updated 3 times today, I can't wait to finish this story I have it planned and I cannot wait! :3

~NaLu4Lyfe03