The Council of the Inner Circle of Heaven

W A R N I N G !

t h i s   c h a p t e r     i s     i n    t h i r d   p e r s o n .

You have been warned.

-------------------------------------------------------

Court Scribe: Julia the Innocent. 06.XX.2016. Topic of Discussion: Satan's Recent Actions as of Late and How to Deal With Them. Serve-in Jury: Katarina, the Fox, DJ Black Ice, Memelord and Yuki-chan. May the debate begin.

---------------------------------------------------

The Inner Circle of Heaven.

When God ascended for the last time, she created a council comprised of her closest friends. They acted as the governing council of the Treehouse. There used to be seven.

Now there are six.

The Messenger. The Rock. Time Bitch. Skittles. The Immortal.

God.

The six.

---------------------------------------------------------

Who was number seven?

-------------------------------------------------------------

On this day they were to discuss the topic of Hell. Most importantly, XXXXX's kidnapping. That was his name, but most of the Council called him, "that one piece of shit" or just "popular jackass".

The courtroom buzzed with noise. The six Council members and the five members of the jury were whispering to one another, God lovingly stroking a red button on her desk that read, "SMITE". When God hit the SMITE button, bad things happened. The audience members were chatting with one another, eager for the parties/sweet relaxation/food afterwards and the ultimate decision that their God would choose.

Would God go to war against Satan?

God cleared her throat. The audience, deaf to the noise, continued chatting.

"alrIGHT SHUT YOUR PIEHOLES! THIS MEETING IS LATE! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAA!!!" God cackled. Then, her voice got menacing and down-to-business. "Now be quiet. I wouldn't want to avoid such an IMPORTANT MATTER."

The room went silent at the dark turn of God's voice.

"Grace-God," Skittles, a girl with rainbow hair cut in a boy cut and a round figure, soothed. "Calm. Caaalm."

"Ahem." said a monotone voice. It belonged to a straight-faced blonde with hair that fell down her back. She was wearing a snapback, a plain white shirt, and a pair of jeans. This was the Rock. She got her name from her emotions, which rarely fluctuated. "Can we get the trial started?"

"We would, but THESE FOOLS WILL NOT BE QUI- MMPH!" God was cut off by a gloved hand.

"Shut it, will you?" Time Bitch said, peering through her scouter with disinterest. "You're being a hypocrite."

God shot Time Bitch a death glare, and the time-traveler went pale. She slowly backed away and returned to her seat.

"That solves that," God said cheerfully. "NOW! Let us BEGIN!"

-------------------------------------------------------------------

"AMANDA. CHILD. PARTICIPATE AND TELL US WHAT YOU THINK!" Grace-God sung happily. "You know, it isn't that democratic if you don't.... PARTICIPAAAAATE! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!"