What's With the Warning?

Ssundee's POV

My eyes flutter open, and the first thing I see is Jason, right in my face.

"Hey, man." He says, slowly and carefully, as if I was fragile, about to break at any moment.

"Jason? Wha-what happened?"

He breathes a sigh of relief, and I tilt my head. What? I'm so fricken confused...

"Sky was...erm...throwing budder around the house and screaming a song, and one hit you in the head." He explains, but he doesn't seem too sure of himself.

Before I can ask him anything, Sky walks into the room, with a boy that can't be anymore than two years younger than me (remember guys, the oldest one is Red, at 11. Sky and the rest of them are 7, and Ty is 5.).

Sky stops short when he sees me awake. "Is he..." He asks Jason with a shaky voice.

Jason jumps to answer. "No, he doesn't remember that you threw budder around the house and accidentally hit him in the head." He says it a little too fast.

Sky looks confused, then he seems to jump on the bandwagon.

"Yeah!! Sorry about that, man."

The little boy hides behind Sky, peeking out at me.

"Oh, yeah! I forgot. Ssundee, this is Deadlox, or Ty. Ty, this is Ssundee."

Ty? Where'd they get the nickname Ty from Deadlox? I wonder.

Ty steps out from behind Sky, and sheepishly waves at me. I wave back, smiling. Ty breaks into a grin when he notices my smile.

"Hi, Ssundee."

"Nice to meet you, Ty."

Sky turns to Jason. "Let's go get the fluffy animal and the Mitch." He smiles, and Jason bursts out laughing.

"The-the fluffy animal?" He says between fits of laughter. "You mean-Jerome?"

Ty's POV

Jason is almost rolling on the floor laughing. I can't help but giggle. Jerome, the Fluffy. It's pretty good.

I look back at Ssundee. He looked extremely confused. Probably because he didn't know what Jerome was.

He looked ok to me. I wondered what Sky was talking about earlier...

Flashback

I flashed awake, hearing yelling coming from the living room. I sat up in bed, startled by the sudden noise.

The, as quickly as it started, it stopped. I was contemplating getting up and going to the living room when I heard footsteps come towards my room.

I laid back down in bed, pretending to be asleep. I heard my door creak open, and my heartbeat tripled in pace. What if it was a mob? Those screams...were they Sky and Jason's last?

I feel a blocky hand shake my shoulder, and instantly I relax. It's Sky. I should've known.

"Hey, hey Ty. Wake up." I pretend to wake up and I look at him. "What?" I ask.

"I'm getting breakfast, wanna come?" He asks. "Sure!" I perk up. We walk to the door, and Sky stops short, making me almost slam into him.

He slowly turns to me. "Ty...if anything scary or strange is going on in the living room, run back here and lock your door."

I give him a puzzled look, but before I can ask why, we're moving again.

End of Flashback

Nothing seemed scary or strange in here. What was with the warning? I think back to how Sky tensed up when he saw that Ssundee was awake.

I think I'm just as confused as Ssundee looks.....

----------------------------------------------------

IMPORTANT INFO HERE!!!!!!

Do you guys remember that little SetoLovesSnow thing a few chapters back? Well, I've decided to turn that into its own story entirely!! And, as another special 100 followers thing, (cuz you guys are so awesomesauce) you guys get to choose the name!!! Comment what you want the name of the story to be and I'll choose my favorite one and give who suggested it a SHOUT OUT!!!

Also, I've decided that YTC is going to be coming to a close pretty soon, but don't worry! A sequel (yay! Sequels!) will be coming out shortly after called: "Teen Team Crafted".

BIEEEEEEE ALL MY CHOCOLATE CHIPS!!! JOIN THE COOKIE TODAY!!!