He's Insane

Ssundee's POV

Sunlight shines through the windows, waking me up. I prop myself up on one elbow, looking around the room.

Where am I? I'm not back in my cell, am I? My whole body shakes with fear. No! I am not their experiment! No!

The setting around me changes. I'm on my old, creaky bed. Water drips through cracks in the wall. An iron door keeps me from escaping.

I jump up. I am in my cell. I scream. No! Not them! No!

You're probably wondering who the heck I'm talking about. Well, if you must know, I'm talking about the worst thing in Minecraftia.

Squids.

They have formed an army, and they're planning to take over all of Minecraftia. They have imprisoned millions of players from all across the world.

I am one of those players.

Suddenly, a squid swims into the room. He smirks at me, and waves. He says something in squid. I clench my teeth, and ball my fists.

I'm going to kill him.

Sky's POV

I walk into the living room, and I see Ssundee is up and walking around.

Ssundee turns around and sees me standing there.

I smile, and wave at him. "Morning, Ssundee."

I expect him to reply, but instead he clenches his teeth, and balls his fists.

"Let me go, squid." He mutters toward me.

Squid? I'm not a squid, and I'm not keeping him here.

"Ssundee, are you ok?" I ask. I walk up to him, and put my hand on his shoulder.

Wrong move.

Ssundee goes berserk. "Get off me, squid! No! No more experiments! No! I won't let you!"

I let out a concerned laugh. "Ssundee, it's just me. Are you feeling ok?"

Ssundee moves his fist, and I'm smart enough to move before he punches me straight in the jaw.

"Jason! There's something wrong with Ssundee!" I scream.

Jason walks in, and I dodge another attack. His eyes widen.

"What's going on?"

"I don't know! He keeps calling me squid, he's been saying stuff about letting him go, and other stuff about no more experiments! Then he just started attacking me!"

Jason runs to my side, and grabs Ssundee's arm, holding him back. I follow his lead, and grab the other one.

"No! I hate you, squids!"

Then, without warning, Ssundee blacked out.

"What's going on?" I asked. I was totally confused about how an awesome guy like Ssundee could turn into a pyschopath overnight.

"He definitly has memory loss and post-traumatic stress disorder." Jason says.

I gape at him. "How the heck do you know that?" I asked.

Jason blushed. "I might have been training to be a doctor at home."

Oh.

"Well, then, Dr. Jason, what does that mean?"

"It basically means that he can have flashbacks, but he'll think the flashbacks are actually happening to him."

I look at our psychopath friend, out cold.

"So, he's basically crazy." I say.

"Yep. But not always. And the good thing is, he won't remember any of this when he wakes up."

"Thank Notch. Where's Ty?"

I walked back to Ty's room, nervous about our new insane friend.