Red

Jason's POV

I know I've got to stay quiet. If I scream, Ty could wake up, Sky might start going crazy, and the mobs may decide to attack us.

I spot Jerome opening his mouth to scream, but I quickly cover his mouth. His scream turns into something that sounds like a high-pitched hum.

"Jerome." I speak quietly, moving my hand away. "What?" He whispers. He's shaking from fear. "Back slowly into the camp site. No sudden movements." I tell him.

I've dealt with space mobs before, so I know what I'm doing. Jerome nods and begins to back through the door, me following close behind.

Once we get through the door, I shut it quietly and lock it. I turn around, and the first thing I noticed is that Sky isn't sitting on the bed.

He's passed out on the floor. I give Mitch a worried look, and he gets what I want to ask. "He's still got a pulse." Mitch answers my unspoken question.

I sigh in relief. "Uh, guys?" Jerome speaks up. "What, Jerome?" I respond. "Look." He points out the window with a frightened look on his face.

I run over to it, and almost faint.The army of mobs is coming for us. We're in no condition to fight right now. Sky's passed out on the floor, Mitch is watching him, Ty's fast asleep, and we're all tired as hell.

"Oh, great." I mutter. "Jerome, come on. We're going to handle them by ourselves." I tell him.

He looks shocked for a minute, but then puts on a brave face and nods. He runs over to his pack and pulls out two stone swords. "Lets do this." He says.

We open up the door, and run out into the mess of mobs, being careful to shut the door behind us.

*Fifteen minutes Later*

Well, crap. Jerome and I have been fighting side by side, but the mobs just keep coming. And, to make matters worse, our swords just broke.

We back up against each other, surrounded by mobs. There's no escape. I foolishly forgot to fill up on fuel for my jet pack, so I can't fly away with Jerome.

"Well, biggums, it was a good run." Jerome says. "Yep." I agree. I brace myself, ready for death. But it never came.

"Hiyahhhh!" I look up as a figure jumps over my head, swinging a diamond sword. I duck on impulse, and so does Jerome.

I can see the figure more clearly now. His face and hair are covered up by the hood of a blue creeper hoodie. He's wearing dark jeans, too. He's got black boots, which he's using to kick mobs in the face, while swinging the sword for a double kill.
He has a silver chain hanging around his neck.

He takes out the horde of mobs in no time. He turns around. "That..was... AWESOME!" Jerome yells, and sprints over to our rescuer.

"I have to admit, that was pretty awesome." I said, walking over to him. "But, I've never see you before. Who are you?" I asked.

He reached up and pulled down his hoodie, revealing hazel eyes, pale skin, and brown hair that went down to her waist.

Our rescuer was...a GIRL? "I'm Red." She said. "And I am a fighter."

----------------------------------------------------

Whooo! Congrats to HiyaItsMacey for winning the contest! She correctly guessed the secret character, who is....(drum role here)...

SETOSORCERER!!

Yep, that's right! The one and only Seto will be joining the story very soon!

Remember to vote and comment!
See ya soon!