The Dream

Sky's POV

I walk into my room, and start to get ready for bed. He liked the headphones! Thank god. That would have been a waste of diamond picks if he didn't.

I take off my sunglasses and run to the bathroom to brush my teeth. Deadlox is already in there, brushing his teeth, his headphones still on. I smile, and grab my toothbrush.

"Ivehdjstillnfjgothsjmyndjdheadphoneshfjon." He says, his mouth full of toothpaste. "What?" I ask, holding back my laughter.

He spits into the sink, and tries again. "I've still got my headphones on!" He smiles. "I see." I grin, and Deadlox skips to his bedroom.

After I brush my teeth, I walk back to my room and climb in bed. "GOODNIGHT DEADLOX!" I yell. I hear laughing coming from his room. "GOODNIGHT SKY!" He yells back. I smile, and snuggle down into my covers, ready for sleep.

Deadlox's POV

I drift off to sleep, fast. Having an amazing birthday is tiring. As I sleep, a dream comes to me. I'm walking through the forest, without Sky. I'm scared, and lost.

It's getting dark, and I have no tools and no way to get back home. I hear monsters all around me.

Suddenly, I hear a sound right behind me. I turn around, and come face to face with a creeper. I scream, and the creeper gets ready to explode.

I cover my face, knowing I'm about to hear an explosion, and I'm about to die. But, instead of hearing an explosion, I hear the sound of a creeper death and feel a gust of wind.

I uncover my face and look around. The creeper is gone. In its place are two shadowy figures holding on to a vine.

"W-who are you?" I stutter. The figures let go of the vine and walk up to me.

One is furry, and in a suit. The other looks human, with brown hair and tan skin. He's wearing a red and black checked hoodie, and a gold necklace. They both look about Sky's age.

They smile at me. "I'm Mitch," says the hoodie guy. "And this is my friend Jerome." He finishes. "I'm a bacca." Jerome smiles.

"Hi." I say in a small voice. "I'm Deadlox, and I'm lost."

I wake up to the sound of Sky's voice, telling me to wake up before he eats all the breakfast.