Mitch and Sky Reunite!

Sky's POV

I...can't believe it. It's Mitch. I never thought I would see him again. He was my best friend back in the small village we lived in before the zombies came and killed everyone. Well, not everyone, I guess.

"Oh. My. God. Mitch!" I gave him a hug. "How'd you make it out of the village? I thought you died!" I asked. "I can say the same to you, buddy." He replied.

"I escaped out the window of my house." I said. "Same here." He smiled, and I returned it instantly.

"Umm, am I missing something here, biggums?" Mitch's furry friend asked. "Yeah.." Deadlox agreed. "Oh! Sorry, Jerome." Mitch smiled at him.

"This is Sky, he was my best friend before the zombies attacked my old village." "Oh, yeah! I remember you telling me about him!"

Jerome stuck his hand out for me to shake. "Hi! My name's Jerome, and I'm a bacca." I shook his hand. "Nice to meet you!" I replied.

"Ty, I didn't know your big brother was Sky!" Mitch smiled at Deadlox. "Wait, whose Ty?" I questioned, unsure. "That's my nickname that Mitch and Jerome gave me!" Deadlox piped up.

"Oh, ok." I said. "Just making sure. Come on in guys!" I said, waving them over to the couch. We all sat down, and Ty suddenly yelled.

"Oh, yeah! I forgot, Sky! I got the wood!" He smiled at me. (No dirty comments you sick, sick people 😛) "Great! I replied. "Put it in the chest." He nodded and sped off to the chest.