When I was done with my rant, he just looked at me. He ain't even say anything. Let's keep it that way.

"You know no one has ever talked to me like that. Ever in my life. Not even my abusive dad. Not my mom who was a drunk and who didn't care for my existence. I didn't like my didn't like being treated that way nor do I like being talked to that way." He said pulling a gun out and pointing it at me.

Everyone in the car screamed. I heard a gun shot being fired but I didnt see anyone hurt. I wasn't hurt either. 

"Is anyone hurt?" I barely got out. Then all the pain got to me.

I winced and looked down. I saw blood gushing through the hospital gown. It wasn't like I had any clothes on to protect the shot in any way shape or form.

"Oh my god Cassandra your hurt and bleeding like really bad. Really really bad!" Kendall said freaking out. She started fidgiting in her seat.

Well she's not good around blood I thought in my head.

I looked over to the front of the car. My mom was crying and freaking out. Then I looked at Hunter who was in shock. It didn't even look like he was breathing.

I turned to my left and saw an empty seat and the door opened. Drew got up and left the car. 

Where did he go?

I looked to my right and saw him on the ground with the disgrace of the human being.

"Drew come o.. Come o... Co.."

Everything went black.

Drew's POV

Is this fucker serious right now? Like honestly. He thinks flirting with my girlfriend is okay? I hope he knows that I am a crazy ass mother fucker and if you mess with the things I love which includes my xbox, then you will get seriously hurt.

I started shaking my leg. It was a natural instinct to do whenever I got mad. Cassandra let go of my hand and she put her hand on my knee. I see how she was trying to calm me down. All she did was stop my leg from shaking. I was anywhere but calm.

"What do you want." Cassandra said. She was acting tough. I know her.

"Ooh first aren't we babygirl?" He said. My eye twitched. I had to do something but something was holding me back. Something about this guy seemed oddly dangerous and it was driving me crazy that I couldn't figure it out.

Also no one is gonna call her babygirl expect me. And shit I barely even call her baby girl my own self.

"First off, I am not your baby girl. Matter of fact, I'm not your anything. Neither is anyone in this car. So please tell me what the hell you want or were leaving." Cassandra spat at him. That was the back sass she gave me on the first day of school. I felt so proud of her I wanted to cry but I was too hyped up right now.

"Okay Cassandra. I don't know who the fuck you're talking too. And if you were talking about your worthless piece of shit mother you have then hell yeah she doesn't mean anything to me. But hey after all I am your daddy." 

I fucking lost it. Oh hell no. WHO THE FUCK DOES THIS GUY THINK HE IS? He was the main one saying I love you to Cassandra's mom so I don't wanna hear it. Also Last time I checked Cassandra doesn't date weird ass guys who probably rape 5 year olds. I really needed to hurt something and what was killing me was that all the people I'm close to were in the car so I could hurt them nor did I want to hurt myself. Not only was he bringing me into this, he was bringing Cassandra's mom into this who is like another mom to me now. I mean she already yelled at me.

"Aren't you fucking bold? My "worthless piece of shit mother" raised me with a unworthy ass coward like you. Wait no actually my actual dad is better then you. I used to hate him with all of my guts and now I don't because I realize that there is more coward ass pussy bitch ass niggas out there in the world which category you fit in. How is my mom a worthless piece of shit when it's me you want soo bad but I came from her. And who do I look like? Her. Don't say that bull shit about my mom ever again in your life So please run that shit by me one more time and you might find yourself In a situation you can't get yourself out of. Mr. Whatever the fuck your name is." Cassandra said not breaking contact. I was iffy about her comeback. It was when she said its me you want so bad part like eh I'm not okay with that but I see where she's coming from.

When She was done with her little rant, he just looked at her without saying anything.. He ain't even say anything. Let's keep it that way.

"You know no one has ever talked to me like that. Ever in my life. Not even my abusive dad. Not my mom who was a drunk and who didn't care for my existence. I didn't like my didn't like being treated that way nor do I like being talked to that way." He said pulling a gun out and pointing it at Cassandra.

Okay this was the point where I couldn't hold back anymore. I heard a gunshot go off. I don't know if it hit anyone but he still aimed it at Cassandra so I still have a way to fight him.

-----------------------------------------

Okay I know the ending was shit but I gotta leave some for the last chapter of the book I mean the last chapter of the book always gotta be lit ya know. It's always lit tho.

Just know that I always try an update but I barely have time. 

Don't be a ghost reader!

Vote comment and share 😏.