" I can read a little, but I know someone who does.  This looked like the religion that's called Santeria.   These people do witchcraft, they would kill chickens and other types of animal.  They sacrifice the animals to make their desires and wishes come true. We shouldn't touch this with our bare hands, find us some gloves." explained Tom   Rita went into the closet and took out two pairs of gloves.   When the phone rang, "Honey the phone.  Can you go answer it, I don't want Nick to wake up." said  Rita as she put on the gloves.   Tom, left Nick's room and headed to his to answer the phone.   

"Ring, Ring"    "Hello, Tom here." he said    "Excuse me, I'm Officer Brown.   I've been waiting for Officer Cruz to arrive, and she still hasn't gotten here.  Is she still at your house?'he asked    "No, sir.  It's been over two hours she left.  Maybe she stopped to get something to eat." said Tom   "No, she always checks in every half an hour.  Well, thank you.  Sorry for bothering you." he said as he hung up the phone.   "No problem," said Tom as he did the same.

While Tom was in his bedroom.  The window opened up on its own and a strong howling wind entered through the window.   Everything that was inside of the briefcase was now laying all over the floor.  "What the hell!  This stupid window went up by itself," she said as she ran to close it.   As she turned her back, the window reopened itself.  "What the hell, this is bull shit!" she said as again she got up and closed the window. But even after she closed the window the papers were still flying in the air all over the room.

Now Officer Brown felt that something was very wrong. "Officer Cruz, where are you?  I'm going out to see if I find her.  You take over while I'm gone." he said to Officer Thomas   "No problem sir if she gets here while you are gone, I'll give you a call." said Officer Thomas as he sat down to do his paperwork.

Officer Brown decided to go back to when he last saw her.   As he got to the highway, from a distance he seen the patrol lights blinking.  "Goodness, I think that's her," he said as he road directly to the lights.   As he got closer, "Oh, no,  Cruz.  My god!" he said as he parked his car.  When he stepped out and noticed the mess his co-worker was in, he began to throw up.  "My god, what happened to her?" he asked himself as he called it in.  He then sat in his car and waited for backup.  The condition she was in was awful and he didn't want to see that again.  So he sat there and waited for his backup.  Officer Brown stood in shock until help arrived.

Now back at the house,  Rita was picking up the documents that were in the briefcase.  When Tom walked back into the room.  "Hey, what happened?   Here, let me help you," he said as he began to help her pick all the papers up.    "The window opened up, and the wind blew.  So who was on the phone?" she asked trying to change the subject they were on.    "It was Officer Brown." he said    "So, did they find out anything?'asked Rita as she finally managed to pick up all the paper.   Not realizing that she let one under Nick bed.  "No, they didn't find out anything.  But something is strange, he called us to asked about one of his officers." said Tom   "What about the officer?" asked Rita   

"Well, since they left here, they arrived at the station but, the lady cop hasn't been seen." said Tom   "What do you mean?" asked Rita     "You, know that Officer, what's her name again.  Anyway I told them that she left about two hours ago." explained Tom  "Officer Cruz?" she asked   "Yes, that was the name he said.  Now, look at all these newspaper clippings.  There about twelve boys, gone missing.  Why will your grandmom keep these newspaper clipping?" asked Tom as he started to read one,  "Listen to this, this one is five years old, On December 1, 1992,   young David Anderson went missing from his front yard.  

According to witnesses, he was playing with two other boys from the neighborhood.  In less than ten minutes the boy was gone.  Taken.   When the mother questioned his friends, they said a ghost took him.  No one believed their story.  The two young boys were arrested and charged with young David disappearance.  The body was never found.  Why is this clipping here?" asked Tom as he picked up another newspaper clipping.     Rita noticed a diary that was still inside the briefcase.  

"Look at this.  Maybe this might give us an idea of what went on in this house," she said as she opened the diary.   It reads, Sept 10, 1984,  I was very young and beautiful then. I really didn't like to work and my inheritances were slowing decreasing.  I knew a little witchcraft, which some of us call it Santeria.   I also knew how to read palms.  So I opened up my home to the public.  Making money from those fools who were willing to give me their money.  One day, this young lady walked in.   She said she was cursed by a demon.   She said that her sister wanted her husband, so she used bad voodoo to destroy her body and soul.   

When this girl told me her story.  I wanted to laugh, but I held it in and listened.  Then she explained that the demon was the demon of envy and hate.  It hates everyone and anything.  I really thought that this lady was full of shit.  So I took a red candle to cast out the demon.   The candle burned quickly the room became filled with fog.  The lady screamed and said thank you, I feel him leaving my body.  But stupid me, I still was a nonbeliever.  The lady left, I think she left something behind.  Two months later I found out I was expecting a child.  My heart was filled with joy.  My husband and I were trying to have a baby and this we good news for both of us.

While I was pregnant, nothing bad ever happened.  But when the child was born, my whole world turned upside down.  Nothing made sense anymore.  When my son was born on April 1, 1985, weird things began to happen.  One night my baby was crying.  I really didn't want to go down the steps, so my husband went to fix a bottle for me.  I've noticed that every time he cried, my nose will bleed until he would stop crying.  The louder my baby cried,  the faster the blood will come out of my nose.  Then the baby stopped crying and I called out to my husband.  When he didn't answer, I put the little one in the crib, then I went looking for him.  I found my love with his neck broken on the bottom step.  I cried so much, I lost my partner.

The following two years were not so bad.  The baby wasn't crying as much.  So my nose bleeding kind of stopped.  But then the child began speaking.  I will catch him alone talking in creepy weird languages, I know he was talking to someone or something.  But I couldn't explain it.  All this time I was being a fake, taking people money.  I guess this is my punishment.

Three years went by, and I figure I'll find a job.  I no longer want to deal with Santeria it did pay well.  I'd hired a part-time baby sister.  I want my Andy to get to know her first before, I've left him alone with her. Everything was wonderful, Andy wasn't making things happen.  So I figured that now I can go back to work.   I had found a job within a couple of days.   

Then my first day of work was also my last.  Andy was evil, too evil to leave with everyone.  When I'd come back from work that day.  I couldn't believe my eyes.  I've found my three- year- old son, kneeling over the body with a large kitchen knife.  The boy had stabbed the baby sister over fifty times.  I didn't know what to do.  So I quickly picked up my son and cleaned him up. I'd made sure that there wasn't any blood upstairs.   I then went outside and threw a stone at the kitchen window, making look as though someone broke in.  When I called the cops.  What was so strange was, Andy was all smiles.  Even when the cops were asking him questions, just to see if he remember what the person that did this looked like.  But all Andy said was "Nice." then smile and clapped as though he was celebrating something.   

The cops believed that my son was just in shock. They explained to me that I was lucky that he disappeared like the other.  Something that I didn't know, there were many little boys missing in the neighborhood.  They were mostly my son's age. When the officer told me I was lucky, I just gave him a fake smile.  They said they would come back in a couple of days, just in case the child remember anything.   When I saw my child face that day, I knew he wasn't a child, he was a demon child. Born to destroy anything and anyone that gets in his way.   Then I remember that lady.  She brought that awful creature into my home.  Stupid me, I'd helped her leave it behind.  I must find her.  I really must find her before, my son does the same to me.  

I'm afraid of my three years old child who looked like a six -year -old.  He was too big for his age.  The doctor told me not to worry that he was going to be about seven feet tall.   After that incident, I'd quit my job and try to grow all my food on the little piece of lands that I had.  I'd traded the vegetables for meat and milk, for many years this kept me alive and fed.   I've tried not to let Andy alone with anyone.  But sometimes thing happens anyway, no matter how much you try to make things right.  Sometimes he will just vanish. I will look around the house, and he was n where to be found.  But when I finally found him, it'll be about five hours later and his clothes will be stain with blood and his face, had a happy smile.  I'd never asked questions, I will wash him up, and went on with my life.