Chapter 21: How Angry is Yoon?

Midori POV

Well, at some point I had fallen asleep. With the amount of excruciating pain I was in, I'm surprised sleep came to me at all.

Speaking of excruciating, I cannot walk. For those who do not remember, this was an injury I acquired from falling off the cliff via Lord Coward. I don't know what I did to kill my ankle, but it's dead now. I will not be walking for a while.

When I woke up from my long sleep, I awoke to an empty room, the fur-blanket-thing, and the little squirrel that my brother gave the namesake of his previous guardian, Ao.

Ao seemed like a good enough person, and my brother seemed to look up to him, so I'm a little upset I can't meet the man.

Oh, well.
.
.
.
There's only so much I can do in this little room.

Ao keeps trying to feed me rocks.

I wonder how mad Yoon's going to be when we eventually find each other?

Yoon's POV

It's bad enough I have to deal with losing Yona in these catacombs, but when we–Kija, Hak, and I–return to the room in which we were taking up residency, only to find that Midori–who we all assumed stayed behind to rest–was missing!

So, now everyone is searching for the two of them, "Raijyuu! Is Midori and Yona known to just wander off?"

Hak sighed, "Midori probably thought she could find us."

"Hak!" The shrill voice of our younger female companion, Yona, resounded through our current location.

"Yona!" I cried running up to her, "You idiot! You were supposed to follow us!"

"I'm sorry," Yona apologized, "but this person helped me."

We all look behind Yona to see a masked man.

Kija–shellshocked–muttered, "You are. . ." There was a pause, but then the masked man ran off, "W-wait!"

I yelled out to Kija, "What's wrong?!"

"That," the white dragon stared after the masked figure, "was Seiryuu."
.
.
.
We had made our way back to our accommodations when I finally brought up our next issue to Yona, "Ne," she turned to me with a small smile, "did you happen to encounter Midori when you were away from us?"

"Eh?" It took a second for the problem to sink into Yona's mind, "Wait! Midori's gone?!"

~~~~~
Midori's POV

Yoon's going to kill me. . .

Soon, Seiryuu came through the opening, but he seemed disoriented. I moved myself away from the wall only when he fell against the wall when entering the room, "Seiryuu-nii?!"

He was trembling, so I forced myself over to him, wrapping my arms around his torso, "Ah?. . . My. . Eyes."

I softly held my brother as he seemed to be going through the 'dragon initiation', "Don't worry, Nii-san. It'll be over soon."
___________________________

Hey guys!

Short chapter—basically a filler/transitional chapter.

. . .

How's our sibling relationship with Midori and Shin-ah?

I forgot how hard it is to write Shin-ah's parts because he doesn't say much. . . Hopefully I'm doing his character justice. . . Hahaha. . . Ha

Whelp, hopefully the next chapter will be better~

~Ashley