Chapter 1

"So I am have to marry that Aiden Robertson?"

"Yeah Princess, it is not a bad idea. We have thought this through. He is rich, powerful and handsome. He is not a bad person either. Now you have to just agree to this marriage",dad said.

"So if it is for that deal I am okay with this dad. But you have to fulfil my condition and you can't back out from that".

"As you say my child",dad said kissing my forehead.

Well dad you didn't have to act so much. I got it how much you loved me. You just wanted that damn deal. I walked out of the door and hopped on my red limborghini. Being a billionaire's daughter is fun. You would get whatever you wanted. What ever boy you want to marry. Note the sarcasm! I sped up and went to my best friend Jade's house.

"Hey Eliana, how are you?"Jenifer asked extending her arm to hug me. I hugged her. She was such a sweetie.

"I am well Jenifer. How is James? "

"He is well. How is Emma and Brad? "

I became uncomfortable hearing my mom's name. Jenifer seemed to pick the hint as she changed the topic.

"Let me call Jade. Are you two going somewhere? "

"I was thinking of going to bar if you don't have any problem".

"I don't have as long as you two don't do something stupid".

I rolled my eyes thinking how often we went to the bar even Jenifer knew that. But she still treated us like we were teenagers. Maybe it's a motherly thing. I saw Jade coming . We hugged each other.

"I heard you're getting married?"Jenifer asked. Jade looked at me hoping that it was not true.

"Yeah, I have agreed but everything is not finalized". Jade gave me 'are you crazy look' but I ignored her. Jenifer seemed to be shocked .It happened last time too. They were so shocked about my change.

"Ok you two carry on and don't do something stupid. Jade remember. "

"Yes mom",Jade said not looking back. We came out of her house and went to garage.

"Are you crazy Eli? You are going to marry that man whore? "

"Jade it doesn't matter as long as it is beneficial to our business. "

"You know what Eli? You have gone crazy. For that damn one....",I didn't let her finish.

"No jade I have taken the decision and no one can make my decision change."

"Do your mom know about this? "We hoped on my car and I started the engine.

"I think she knows about this by now".

I sped up. Jade was saying to me how I shouldn't be this stupid and all. We reached the bar. My favorite bar where I had come when I was lonely, when there was no one for me. We started having fun dancing, gossiping, it was nothing new for us. It wasn't like we come here for getting laid cause I didn't want that. I just wanted to be away from all the mess in the world. So I always come here. I really am not into any man right now. I just had one shot when my other best friend Ryan came.

"Hey beautiful, what's up? "

My face broke into a smile seeing him. I hugged him and saw jade coming from the wash room. They two kissed and I sit there watching them how cute they were. Yes, they were in a relationship but it was a relationship you would want for yourself. They had been together for 5 years now. They were the cutest and most realistic couple I had seen till then.

Suddenly my phone started buzzing. "Hello dad, why are you calling?"I saw the time and it was only 7 pm. My father never gave a damn about where I was or what I was doing.

"Yes princess, are you at a bar?"

"Yeah, what do you want? "I asked irritated.

"Oh I actually wanted you to meet Aiden today. Will you please meet with him today? "I rolled my eyes. What a day!  Ok let's face it Eliana.

"Ok I will. Where and when?"

"I think now would be best. How about in a restaurant or if you want you can talk in a coffee shop . But I figured restaurant will be a good choice as you two can talk and take dinner. So what are you wearing princess? Can you come and change?"

"I will go how I am right now"I looked at my black tank top with black leather jacket, black skinny jeans and black boots. Well I am all black today. It was not always I dressed up like this. Looks like today is Aiden's lucky day. I thought smirking. If he was going to meet me he should know how I was.

"Don't try to change me dad. He has to know how I am and I will tell him. This marriage is based on a deal so he shouldn't mind and accept me how I am. And it isn't like he is saint himself. Just text me the location. I am leaving". I cut the call.

"Hey Ryde,(my own couple nick name for them) I am going. "

They two keep looking at me dumbfound and share a look.

"Where are you going. We aren't minding you",Ryan said.

"It is not about you two. I am going on dinner with the so called 'man whore!' "I said air quoting the word and winked at Jade. I said bye to them and hopped on my car. I saw the text. So I had to go to the Robertson restaurant.

I went to the restaurant with an air of confident. I didn't really know where he was. So I went to the receptionist and told her about Mr Aiden Robertson. She seems to understand and took me to a personal cabin.

I walked ahead and saw a man sitting on a chair. The cabin was well decorated. As I came he kept looking at me surprised. I took a sit opposite to him.

"This wasn't what I expected",said Aiden.

I looked at my soon to be fiançé and understood why girls swoon over him. You could say by one look how handsome he was. He sat there wearing a business suit which I was sure because he came from office. He looked exhausted but it made him look even more handsome. The first two button off his shirt were unbuttoned. His stubble was growing little giving it a beard type look to which looked more handsome on him. His brown hair was tousled messily above his head. His perfect sculpted face, jawline,lips could make your mouth water. Beneath his suit I could easily say,there was a perfectly made body. In one word this man was a man whom every girl would want. But that didn't mean he could do anything to me and have any effect on me. Maybe on my hormones but not on me I can assure you that.

"Then what was it that you were expecting ",I said to him smirking with a challenging look.

How is the first chapter let me know guys. I actually am not sure. Let me know if it was okay. vote, share and comment guys. And welcome🤗