Chapter 13

December 28, 2015

Scott POV

''Mitch, what are you so worried about? You have been crying all day. Anna has left, and it's only us. Please just tell me.''

Mitch just leans into me harder, if even possible. I hug him, and I rub circles onto his back. I lower my voice.

''Mitchie, baby, tell me. I can only soothe if you tell me what's going on inside that pretty little head of yours.''

Mitch sits up, takes a deep breath, and licks his lips.

''I can only think of all the publicity, and how that will get homophobes on our tail. All the pentaholics will go mad, which I guess can be ok... But all the attention, I won't want. As for Anna, imagine people harassing her because she has two dads. How will she react? Won't it-''

"Mitch, you know how happy pentaholics will be? They will be so happy, and Anna will be thrilled. It will not change a single thing between our family. You have no idea how long I have waited to be with you. I am not giving up with this relationship.''

Mitch hugs me, and smiles up at me.

''I feel better now you finally said that, that is what I needed to hear.

We lie back on his bed, and talk for I don't know how long.

''What do you wanna do? We have about 2 hours until Anna gets home...''

''Let's just watch SpongeBob.''

Anna POV

''YOU'RE KIDDING?"

''No, I'm not. Do not go and ask or drop hints that you know, I feel like they might not want to tell you yet.''

''I understand.''

We both refocus on the movie, and once it got to a boring part, I looked around Avi's house from where I was sitting. His kitchen was clean, and his living room was very cozy feeling. I noticed the dragon was on the book shelf, and there were some balled up pieces of paper around the mini trash bin. Avi must have looked at me, for he noticed my locket.

''Nice locket there, who gave it to you?"

''Well he is very nice, and has long hair. He also is very caring, with a deep voice. Oh! I think he is in the locket!''

I giggle and I fumble with the locket. It pops open, and I feel Avi looking it over. I look it over too. I remember the day, and I smile. Avi smiles at me, while opening his arms put for a hug. I hug him, and start giggling. My little fangirl heart can no longer take it.

''You are my favorite Grassi-Hoying ever.''

''Isn't there only one, though?''

He laughs, while glancing back at the movie. I look him over on more time, and notice he has faint smile lines. I go back to watching the movie.

Around 7, the movie ends; I get up to grab my things.

''Avi, we should probably head back to my house. I want to be back by 8.''

He grabs his keys, and fixes his bun.

Once my house came into view, I zipped up my purse, and thanked Avi for picking me up.

''No problem, thanks for watching Lord Of The Rings with me. We might have to have a sleepover and finish the series. What do you think?''

OH MY GOD! AVI WANTS ME AT HIS HOUSE. MY DREAMS ARE COMING TRUE!

Adopted By Pentatonixजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें