Chapter 11

''Hey guys, this is my very first vlog, and I'm super pumped for it! I'm gonna try and do every other day vlogs. You will get insight on Pentatonix lives, so follow me on all social media. They are all the same name as twitter, and this YouTube username."

I close the camera, and get ready for the day. Skinny jeans, Mitchy's sweater, and my uggs will suffice. I try for a cute makeup look. It doesn't work out so well. I take it all off, and do my normal look.

I walk downstairs, looking for Scott. He was rummaging through the cabinets and refrigerators looking frustrated.

"I SWEAR WE HAVE NO FOOD IN THIS HOUSE!"

"Dad, calm down. We could go to Starbucks instead." I suggest.

"That requires getting ready, and waking Mitch up."

I walk to the refrigerator, open it, and look through the contents.

"Well you could have some weird looking leftovers, toast, or crackers for breakfast. Your decision."

"Hm, I think Starbucks will work for me. But you are waking up Mitch."

I walk upstairs, thinking of ways of successfully getting him up. I flip open the camera.

"So Scott is making me wake up Mitch. He doesn't get up easily. So I'm gonna scare him awake."

I tiptoe towards him, pulling out my phone, and turning the camera to a sleeping Mitch. I get to the most annoying alarm I can. I set a timer for 30 seconds, and I run to the door, while keeping the camera on him.

As the timer goes off, Mitch freaks out, and about falls off the bed. I die of laughter.

"ANNA! What was that for?"

I climb up next to him on the bed.

"Dad said we are going to Starbucks for breakfast. And he made me wake you up, so to make sure you woke up, I did the alarm. And it is on camera.''

''Why is it on camera? You are mean.''

''Well Dad got me a camera for Christmas for vlogging, so I'm gonna vlog, goshdangit.''

Mitch opens his arms for hug, so I return it.

''I love you, even though you are mean to me.''

''I love you too. Now get ready, I'm hungry.''

''I am, I am- Is that my sweater Anna?''

''No? HURRY UP!"

I run back downstairs, jumping on Scott's back.

''I GOT DADDY UP! HE DID'T GO BACK TO BED! THE BEST PART IS I SCARED HIM AND GOT IT ON CAMERA!''

''Are you using the camera I got you for Christmas?''

''Yeah, I decided I wanted to vlog. Aren't I a little young, Dad?''

''I mean Brataley is super popular.''

"Well yeah, but-"

"Anna, it's totally fine. I have permission, and if anyone disagrees I will tell them off myself."

"Thanks Dad, I think I hear Mitch coming downstairs."

We all get in Scotts car. I flip open my camera.

"We are heading to Starbucks right now, and later Dad will be filming a Superfruit video. I, however, will be doing school work."

The car ride was uneventful except Mitch singing Araina Grande.

We pull into Starbucks and I run to the door.

I get up to the counter, and Scott comes up behind me. He rattles off his order and Mitch follows suite.