Chapter 9

-December 20, 2015

\\\\\\\\\\\\Anna's POV\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

"Dad? Can I go to the mall with Kirstie?" I asked.

Both Scott and Mitch answered.

"Yes."

"Yeah."

"I think I need different names for you two..."

"Me too, I've been getting confused." Scott says.

"I'll text you what I decide, I need to go to the mall with Kirstie. I don't Avi's gift yet."

Or Mitch's.

"Ok, love you!"

"Love you Anna!"

"Love you too guys!"

I walk outside to wait for Kirstie. She drives up about 10 minutes later.

"Get in! We have 3 hours, and we need to shop, eat, and pick up some dog food."

"Okay. What should I get for Mitch? I know what I'm getting Avi, and I've gotten Scott, Kevin, and your gift."

"Now I wanna know what you got me! I don't know, I got Mitch some clothes, and a necklace. Don't judge me!" Kirstie says while laughing.

"I'm sure he'll love it."

We get to the mall, and we eat, and get Starbucks.

While I was eating, I texted Mitch.

A:what should I call you?

M:idk. Whatever you want <3

A:padre

M: XD I like it

A: It's settled. Love you

M: love you too

I walk into Bath and Bodyworks.

"Anna? Avi is a dude. What are you doing in here?"

"Gag gift, because I love him."

Avi and I have a special bond. After my whole fiasco, we became pretty close.

"Oh! That's smart! I'm going to get Scott the pink chiffon perfume." Kirstie says while running off. 

I giggle, and grab the worst smelling perfume I can.

"Kirstie I'm done!"

She finishes up, and we pay.

We are walking out talking about (that rhyme tho) what they guys will think of our gag gifts.

I look around the mall to people-look, and I see my 4th foster family walking around.

"Kirstie. We need to go in the other direction, please!" I whisper yell.