We walked up to the door and I shook my head. "I got tests though. I'm going to take one in a few days since on Saturday it will be two weeks since we did it last."

"Okay. Do you think you are?"

I shrugged. "I hope so."

"Me too," she said. We walked into the house and to the living room where everyone was sitting and talking. Jake said, "Yay everyone's here! Let's get to this costume planning!"

 "Woop!" Ash said.

"Yeeaaahhuuuhh." CC yelled.

I chuckled and went over next to him. When Rosie stood next to Ash, he went behind her and held onto her waist/stomach area from behind.

"So what do you think we should be this year?" Sammi asked.

"We should be characters from a movie," Andy said.

Jinxx clapped and jumped off the couch. "Grease!"

"Ew. I don't wanna roll around in grease," Jake muttered.

Jinxx hit him on the shoulder. "Grease is a movie. Let's go to the costume place and do this sh*t!"

"Back to the car," we all said.

We went out to the cars again and drove off to the costume shop. Luckily when we walked in, she was still here and the shop was empty except for a few ladies sewing stuff. My aunt smiled when we walked in.

She gave CC and I hugs, as well as Carolyn, and said, "Hello Christian, Alesana, Carol, and friends!"

They all waved and said hello. I said, "So we're going to be people from Grease this Halloween and we need measurements or costumes if they're ready.."

"Well have you guys chosen who's who in the cast? Like Danny and Sandy have different costumes compared to what the others wear."

"Well," Jinxx said, "When we choose Sandy and Danny, we just need T-Bird and Pink Lady jackets since we have the pants and stuff for the rest."

"Oh then we have enough of those jackets for all of you. But we need to see who's Sandy and Danny," my aunt said.

We all looked at Ash and Rosie. Mostly because like in the movie Grease, Sandy and Danny seemed less likely the couple since Danny was the badass guy and Sandy was the innocent one like how it was when they met.

Ash looked at Rosie and Rosie shrugged and said, "Alright."

"Woo!" We cheered.

A lady working there brought the both of them to the back to get measured and whatnot.

My aunt said, "So you need 8 jackets?"

I nodded. "4 Pink Ladies and 4 T-Birds."

"Alright. Come back with me and we'll get  your size in jackets."

We walked to the back and we tried on the jackets. They fit and we waited for Ash and Rosie to walk out.

Ash came out in non-torn black jeans and a black t-shirt with old-school black high-tops and a T-Birds jacket. Then Rosie came out in what Sandy wore in "You're the One That I Want": tight leather pants with a fitted off the shoulder shirt and red heels. She pulled it off and it looked hot.

I wolf whistled at her. She blushed and Ash winked at her. Rosie smiled.

I said, "You two look hot."

"Agreed." Sammi said.

Everyone agreed so we bought the costumes. I already talked with the girls about the whole costume and we were excited for Halloween to come. So I found a cute little Pink Lady jacket for Carolyn as well and my aunt gave it to me for free.