Chapter 8- Friends

Start from the beginning

I just nodded my head. That's a good point. Marcus has never done anything to hurt me. Vicki is going to be one of the luckiest girls in the world to have Marcus to look out for her and love her. Marcus finally broke his trance with her. "Um Vicki do you want to go take a walk with me?"

I couldn't help but join in when they left and the rest of us made calls at them and the twins were even whistling. We all burst out laughing when they turned to glare at us with the exact same look on their face. Yep they were mates. Then I felt pulling on my jacket and found out it was Rosie. "Yes Rose what would you like?"

"Mama can I go play with the other kids?" she asked as she motioned toward a bunch of kids playing in the open grass below the balcony.

"Sure but be careful ok?" she nodded. I looked over her to Mikel and gave him a look as if to say go with your sister. He understood and nodded. Mikel has watched out for Rosie all his life and he is the best person to do it until Rosie meets her mate which shouldn't be for a long while. I watched them run down the steps to join the others. I'm impressed Rosie is warming up nicely.

"Mama?" I heard someone ask behind me. I turned and saw it was Caleb and all the others were staring at me dumbfounded. "I thought she was your sister?" Cole added.

"She is." That made them even more confused. I better continue before the start jumping to conclusions. "I raise Mikel and Rose so Rose calls me mama but Mikel still remembers my mom so to him I am just his sister." That got a lot of understanding nods and faces from the others. No way! They all actually though that I could be the kids mom.

"They are really cute." Missy said trying to cover the awkward moment.

I just gave her a warm smile before I looked up to Daniel suspiciously. "Did you think this?"

I saw guilty smile spread across his face "Kind of." I gaped at him and he quickly went on, "Well I knew you had to be too young but I was kind of suspicious of it." I still gaped at him, "Stop looking at me like that. I would love you even if you already had kids."

For some reason I believed him but I know he was happy I haven't had any and trust me I am proud of that. To love someone other than your mate is just wrong in so many ways. So I just shrugged my shoulders at him. We spent a while taking with his siblings. After a while Cole's mate, Jenny, came and joined us. She was a brunette with straight hair waist low. She had freckles that dotted her face below her hazel eye. She was a simpler pretty that I think I envied more than Missy's appearance. They all seemed really nice but it made me wonder where his parent are. Another thing I noticed with hanging out with his family is that Jenny kept touching her stomach every couple of minutes. No doubt in my mind she either knew or thought she was pregnant. I waited for it to get brought up or for someone else to notice but other seemed oblivious. She hasn't told anyone and I sure as hell wasn't going to spill it. It was not mine to tell and I am sure she'll tell when she's ready.

After we were done talking to them we moved on to see other people and I probably couldn't name off half of them. One of them stuck out though. His name was Ash and he was Daniel's beta. "Nice to see you again Luna."

When I heard his voice and took in his appearance it clicked. He was the chocolate haired man who found me and the kids and brought us here. "Like wise Ash. I'm happy to find a name to the person who found us and lead me to my mate." Even though he was kind of mad because he thought I was lying to him.

When I finished my sentence I saw a tall curly blonde walk to Ash's side. She reached her hand toward me and I took it. "Nice to meet you Luna, I'm Sara. I hope you like it here."

"Thank you Sara and yes I think I really like it here." I answered honestly.

"I know how it feels to be an outsider of this pack. I sort of understand your predicament. I was a rogue when I was found and brought to Alpha's office to find my mate standing there by his side."

"Wow really?" The rest of the night Sara and I talked about each other. We just sat on the couches because now it was pouring rain outside. Nothing deep but enough to know we have a lot in common. We both are the type who get along with guys better and are more outdoors than shopping mall type. I even introduced her to the kids when I had to put them to bed.

After we laid Rosie down we walked down to the couch in the huge living room to talk. "So what was it like raising to kids?" Sara asked me.

"Actually I suppose I'm supposed to say it's easy but to tell you the truth it sucks." I admitted.

"Would you still have kids?" It was a good question, one that's crossed my mind lots of times.

"Yes." I said a little to quick and we both started laughing. "But seriously I raised Rosie and Mikey when I was barely raised myself but that won't stop me from having kids when the time comes. I love those 2 a lot."

"I can tell." She said seriously but her face shaped into a grin and she peered over to Ash who was standing next to Daniel. Both of them sense our gaze and looked over at us with big grins.

We sat up and talked tell midnight before I could feel myself drifting off. I felt Daniel sit behind me and I lean into his body and close my eyes. "Tired Angel?" My only answer was to nod against his side. He chuckles and swung me up in his arm. "Ok lets get you to bed."

"Daniel?" I whispered.

I could feel him walking up the steps now, "Where are your parents?"

"They are dead."

"How?" I breathed out trying to fight of my tiredness.

"Rogues. They killed mine and Ashes parents 2 years ago. That's why I'm Alpha."

"I'm sorry." I mumbled against his chest before I slipped into darkness of my eyelids.