"Well ... yes," wasn't it obvious? Everything seemed as if Jonghyun had only confessed to get Key into bed; and the morning after, he chose the easiest way to get out of the mess.

"Key, I'm not that kind of man."

"If you'd know how many times I've heard that."

"Would I ask you to tell me everything if I wanted to pretend I had forgotten everything?" Jonghyun mounted the decisive argument. For a brief moment, Key relaxed. Just then, something came back on his mind.

"And what exactly do you expect from me?" He asked curiously. By that Jonghyun breathed in deeply, as if he were afraid to ask the coming question.

"Do you regret it?" He asked.

"Do you regret it?" Key returned the question.

"No," Jonghyun answered without hesitation. "I mean, I can't remember, but I'm sure wouldn't regret it."

"Good, because I don't either," Key replied. Finally, an answer that made them both happy.

"So, that was 'Much Ado About Nothing'?" Jonghyun asked. This was less a question than a statement. The whole argument suddenly seemed ridiculous.

"Excuse me?"

"Oh, nothing. I just meant I should have said it all from the start. Then, we probably wouldn't have fought. Can you forgive me? "

To be honest, anger can't fade so quickly. However, Key was also a reasonable person. There was no reason to continue being angry at Jonghyun. Even if, he wouldn't be able to say no to these puppy eyes.

"Of course." Jonghyun felt stones fall down of his shoulders.

"Thank you," he said.

"That was our first fight as a couple ... well, a couple on a test run" Key pointed.

"You're right."

"Do you know what's the best thing about fighting?" Key asked with a deeper voice as he approached Jonghyun.

'Please say, make-up sex ', Jonghyun thought. He wanted to be a gentleman. But even a gentleman had a desire.

"Make-up sex," Key whispered in his ear. Even without looking, he knew Jonghyun was smiling. The next minute eerily passed as Jonghyun pulled him in for a kiss that took away his breath. Next thing he knew was lying on the bed, between Jonghyun's legs. Jonghyun, kneeling over him, bent down to give him another wet kiss on his neck.

"Should I tell you something about last night?" Key said breathlessly. Jonghyun let out a sound as a signal that he was listening. His attention, however, was focused on Key's flawless skin.

"I was very surprised. I didn't think you would be so wild." Key said and conjured a smirk on Jonghyun's lips.

________________________

Taemin opened his eyes as his cell phone didn't stop vibrating. He hated this sound. Since he slept with music, he always set his alarm on vibration so that he could separate the sounds. Whoever was woken up by this noise for years would also hate it. With half-opened eyes, he looked at his phone. He'd just missed the call by a second. Including it, he had 15 missed calls, 5 kakaotalk messages, 3 SMS as well as notifications that he had new voicemails. And all were from Jinki. Sometimes he wondered if Jinki was really only six years older than him. SMS was still acceptable, but Voicemails? Who still used the mailbox nowadays?

Taking a look at the clock, Taemin couldn't believe it was already after 11. He almost missed half of the day. After the long call with Jinki, he clearly felt the need for a glass of water for his dry throat. It wasn't easy to convince Jinki that he was fine; apart from the broken leg, of course. It was also not easy to explain to him that everything was just an accident. In the end, Taemin still didn't know if Jinki believed him.