Ch.17

Zoe's POV

After the interview all the boys pratically ran off stage, well everyone except for Liam and Zayn.

 After getting in the car i was hoping that there would be a lot of traffic. If there was telling the boys would be pushed until later but that wasn't gonna happen either since we got home faster then i expected.

Getting out of the car and into the elevator made me feel sick. I was shaking in my shoes and wondered what the other guys would think of me after I tell them.

Would they be okay with it like Liam and Zayn did or would they think I'm just crazy and not needed and throw me out on the streets again.

Once we got to the pent house I really didn't want to go in. I wanted to stay in the eleator and let the doors close. Seperating me from them and giving me more time to think.

Liam threw his arm around me and gave me a reashuring hug to let me know that it was all going to be alright.

He gently pulled me with him as we walked to the open door. Zayn was right there waiting for us. If I'm right the other boys were already in the living room waiting for me to and tell them. 

I took a deep breath and let Liam's arm drop from my shoulder. If I was going to do this it's because I wanted to tell them not because I was gonna let them tell me wen I was going to tell them. I walked in sat in the medium sized couch. (The one that holds 2 people) Liam sat to my right on the couch and Zayn to my left on the arm rest.

Louis and NIall sat across from us on the larger couch and Harry was on the solo couch. All eyes were on me. Quite. I didn't know how to start and all i could here was my breathing.

I took one last deep breath and started.