Ch.11

Zoe's POV

We got to the flat and all I wanted to do was be alone. But apperently being alone in this place is hard with 5 guys running around like little kids.

I was about to go into Niall's room but then I heard Harry's voice.

"Zoe!"

"What?" I yelled back.

"We got a surprise" he said "can you come up here?" he said.

I walked up the steps and I see them all at the end of the hall. "What?" I said.

They opened the door and inside was another bedroom. Which left me confused.

"It's ur new room" Liam said reading my expression.

My mouth fell open. I had no words to say. I turned around and gave them all a hug. "Thank you guys for doing this."

"It was no problem. You seem like a nice person and we wanted to help in any way possible" Niall said.

"My room is next door" Louis jumped in "Liam is the next door then Zayn amd Harry's is th first door of the hall."

The boys brought up my suitcases and helped me unpack a bit until I asked them to leave. They all left and Harry said that he was gonna cook dinner soon.

I finished unpacking and decided to take a quick shower. As I opened the door that led my to my bathroom I see Louis.

Butt naked.

He quickly grabbed the towel and wrapped it around himself. I did the only thing I could think of.

"SORRY!" I yelled and closed the door.