Ch.3

Liam's POV

Harry had ordered Zoe a plate of food. Even though she looked okay I can tell when something was wrong. I had always had that ability. I can tell when something was wrong with anyone if I talked to them for a bit. I guess that's why I am so caring about everyone.

From when we crashed outside she said she was out for a run but I could see she was running from someone.

"So Zoe," I started. "Ware are you from? I mean you don't sound like you are from around here."

She looked like she was deep in thought but me talking brought her back to reality.

"Um, your right I'm not from around here. I'm from America."

"Then what brings you to this side of the pond?" Harry asked.

"Well I came because things weren't so happy back home. I came here to try and start over." She looked like she was proud of what she did but something in her eyes told me there was more to her story.

Right when I was gonna ask her another question the waitress showed up with our drinks and Zoes' food. "Will there be anything else?" she asked.

"No thank you" I said and she walked away.

As I turned back to Zoe she was already shoving food into her mouth. "What happened to 'I'm not hungry'?" she looked up a me and stopped eating. All the lads also laughed, well everyone but Louis who was still looking out the window but there was nothing I could do he would bearly talk to anyone of us.

The rest of the time we were at the coffee shop we talked about a lot of things. Zoe sat there just listening but she seemed not interested on what we were saying. Louis kept looking out the window but I could see that every now and then he would look at Zoe. Now I know why Harry invited her to come.

Harry and Louis have always been best friends ever since X Factor so if anyone knew what a good girl for Lou was it was him. Thats why he jumped at the chance to be able to bring Zoe here, maybe he thought that she would be a good match for him.

"Can we leave now?" I hear someone ask. I look across the table and see Louis looking at all of us.

"Yea sure let me just call Paul and tell him to bring the car around" Niall says.

"Paul didn't want anything?" Harry quickly said.

"Nah, he said he was fine." that was Zayn.

"Okay he said he's outside" Niall said.

We all got up and remembered about Zoe. "Oh Zoe, wares ur house so we can drop you off."

An expression of fear came to her face but again I think I was the only one to notice that is until I saw Louis looking worried to. He must have noticed her expression too when I asked.

What was wrong with her?