Ch.4

Zoe's POV

When they asked me my address I got freaked out. My "home" was not exsactly ware I want to go. Thats the place that I'm trying to get away from. I had to think of something. There is no way on earth that I will go back to that place.

"Um, when I ran into you I was on my way to a hotel" that was the truth.

"Why?" Harry asked.

Damn it what do I say. "My um roommate kicked me out and I was gonna stay there until I can find a place." That wasn't.

"Well we have a spare room at our flat. You can stay there until you find a place and you can save ur money" Liam said.

I looked at all of them to see if they all agreed and from the looks of it they did. Well, except Louis who still seemed liked he didn't care. I'm so surprised that they all agree on me staying with them.

"Paul's out front" Niall said.

We all got up and started walking out. That is until I needed to go to the bathroom. "Can I run to the bathroom real fast before we go?" I asked.

"Sure" Liam responded. "We'll be in the car waiting."

Once I got in the bathroom I couldn't help but cry. I havn't had people be so nice to me in so long. Then another thin hit me. I couldn't bring them into this. I was not gonna let other people get hurt. A knock on the door made me gather myself together and go.

Louis' POV

The lads headed out to the car and I needed to use the bathroom too so I waited outside the bathroom for Zoe to get out. I heard sobs coming from inside so I knocked.

"Zoe? Are you alright?"

Before I knew it she opened the door and ran into me. I saw her eyes before she ran into me and I could see she was crying.

"I'm sorry. I wasn't expecting any..."

"Are you alright?" I inturrupted.

"Yea I'm fine" and like that she walked away. I didn't even want to use the bathroom so I followed her out to the car.

What was wrong? Why was she crying?