Ch.8

Louis' POV

We were all in agreement. Zoe was gonna stay with us until she was able to move out. Liam was saying something about how she needed our help and didn't want to let her leave until she was ready to be alone. We were all kinda happy she was especially Niall who seemed extremly happy....and that bothered me. Why?

She was getting the room at the end of the hall upstairs. The room next to mine. It wasn't ready though. We never used the room so it's just been there gathering dust so we needed to clean it first.

"Zoe we have good news for you" Liam said as Zoe walked back into the kitchen.

"What is it?" she asked

"The lads and I have agreed that you can stay here with us until ur ready to be on ur own"

"Really? Thank you guys so much" she said. She ran over and started giving us each a hug.

Zoe's POV

This was great! I now had a place to stay and hopefully start over.

"So if you want we can go over to ur old home and pick up ur stuff" Zayn said.

I looked at the clock and from the regular schedual I had grown used to I knew HE would still be home.

"Can we wait for a whiel. I mean my friend doesn't go to work for another half hour and I don't want to deal with her whiel she's there" I said

They all looked me over and just agreed.

***

I stayed in the living room waiting until I knew I was able to go to my old plac and get my stuff.

We were all in the living room watching a movie. I got up and walked over to Liam.

"We can go now if you don't mind" I told him.

He looked at me and noded his head.