Ch.5

Zoe's POV

We got into the car and there they were. Zayn was in the passenger seat. Liam was in the back with Niall next to him. I got in and sat in on the empty couch in between. Louis got in after me and  took the empty seat next to me.

"So are we all set?" the buff car driver asked. He turned around and I from what I have read on the internet this was Paul. "You must be Zoe" he said and held out his hand.

"Yes I am" I responded and took his hand in mine. "You must be Paul."

"Got that right" and with that he pulled away from the curb and we were off.

The car ride felt like it was taking forever and I was still tired from my 'run'. Everyone was having a conversation except Louis. I wonder what was wrong with him but I didn't want to ask him infront of everyone.

I felt my eyes get really heavy and I was starting to get drowsy. Next thing I know it was all black.

Louis' POV

Zoe was starting to fall asleep and everyone was having there own little conversations.

Paul hit a bump on the road and Zoe's body was falling forward. I quickly got her and laid her back on her seat. I think she felt me do that and she quickly grabbed my arm and laid her head on my shoulder. I didn't  want to wake her up so I just let her be.

Why did this feel right. Why do I keep getting these feelings for her if I just met her.

"Were here" Paul said from the front of the car.

All the lads made there way out of the car and I was still stuck here with Zoe. I had no choice but to pick her up bridal style and took her to our flat.

"So where do I put her?" I asked the lads as we walked in.

"Well the spare room isn't exsactly ready for her to sleep in there" Liam said.

"She can sleep in my room and I'll take the couch" Niall quickly blurted out. No one said anything so he took her from my arms and took her to his room.

Why did him taking her bother me so much?