Ch.1

Zoe's POV

'Don't stop! What ever  you do don't stop!' I told myself. I heard his footsteps disapear a whiel ago but I'm not taking any chances.

I've been running for a few blocks and I'm about to pass out if I don't stop. I turned the corner and I got the biggest surprised.

"I am so sorry!" I said as I rubbed my forhead and tryed to get off the floor.

"It's alright, I should have been watching ware I was going" I heard the other persons voice say.

"Here, give me your hand' said another voice. I held out my hand and felt a strong grip on mine to pull me up.

I open my eyes and I seriously can't believe who is standing infront of me.

"You okay love?" Harry asked. Yea the Harry Styles from One Direction. All I was able to do was nod my head.

He gave me a reasuring smile and turned around. "You okay Liam?" I heard him say.

Wait, did he say Liam? As in Liam Payne? Also from One Direction?

"Yea I'm fine" I heard him say.

"I'm so sorry!" I quickly say. " I should have been watching ware I..."

"It's no problem at all. It was actually a bit of my fault too" he said. He lookes me over and his smile kinda faded away. "Are you okay? You look like your about to pass out."

I knew what he was talking about but I couldn't let them know the truth. "Yea I'm fine, just need a drink of water."

"Let me buy you a drink, it's the least I can do" Liam said "were acually on our way to meet the other lads at near by coffee shop, come with us."

Before I can even answer Harry took me by the hand and pulled me along with them down the street.