Ch.2

Zoe's POV

As we walked to the coffee shop I couldn't help but keep looking back every now and then. I knew I out ran him a long time ago but something kept telling me he would eventually find me.

"So what's ur name?" Liam asked snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Oh um my names Zoe" I tell them.

"Well Zoe, I'm..."

"Liam Payne and Harry Styles. I know who you guys are" I said but it sounded a bit more hostile then I wanted it too. "I'm a fan."

"Wow" was all Harry was able to say.

We finally got to the coffee shop and I have no idea what to do. I just met these guys and now I'm in a coffee shop just because one of them wants to buy me water.

"Hey over here" I hear a distant voice say. As I look up I see a familier blonde boy. Niall.

We walk over to the booth that has two more familier faces. Louis was sitting at the end looking out the window. Zayn was next to him and Niall was just standing there waiting for us to get there.

"What took you guys so long" he asked and his eyes landed on me. "And who is this?"

"This is Zoe we just met" Harry responded. "I'll explain it to you later blondie."

"Here take a seat" Liam said motining me to sit across from Louis.

As I did Louis just took a quick look at me and then continued to look out the window. Zayn quickly introduced himself and apologized for Louis silence.

"Hello my names Jennifer and I'll be waitress for today" said the too perky lady. It was obviouse that she was popping out her chest to get some attention from the guys.

The boys happily said hello but knew what she was trying to do so they also didn't look at her. All the boys ordered as I just sat there.

"Do you want something" Liam asked me.

"No I'm good thanks" and as if on Q my stomach grumbles. All the boys start laughing except Louis. I wonder what was wrong with him.

And again before I can respond Harry orders me a plate of pancakes to eat.