Ch.6

Zoe's POV

I woke up in a room that I have never seen before. The light that was coming into the room was coming from the balcony.I got up from the bed and realized that the clothes I was wearing wasn't mine. I was still in my shirt but not my sweater and I was now in shorts and not my pants.

I started looking around the room and noticed a guitar in the corner on a stand. There was an Ireland flag hangging over the bed. This had to be Niall's room. I saw the clock on the bed stand and saw that it was 2 in the morning. I grabbed the guitar and went out to the balcony and closed the door behind me hoping no one would hear me.

I sat down on the seat that was out there. I closed my eyes put the guitar on my lap and started playing and singing the first song that came to my mind. 'Who You Are' by Jessie J.

Liam's POV

I couldn't sleep so I got up and headed out to my balcony. I have been having trouble sleeping ever since Danielle and I broke up. If I got any sleep it was a miricle. I leaned over the fence and then heard a guitar playing.

"NIall' I told myself.

I went back in to my room and headed down the stairs to go talk to him. As I was going down the stairs I saw movement on the couch. I then I remembered that he was going to sleep on the couch, but if he's here then who is playing the guitar.

I mad my way to his room and slowly opened the door. When I saw no one was sleeping I went straight to the balcony. Then I saw Zoe. I slowly opened the glass door and heared her even better.

The way she was singing was as if she ment every word she was saying. She sang with such passion that it left me speechless. When she finished she put down the guitar and noticed me standing there.

"Liam!! I'm sorry if I woke you up. I was..."

"No it's alright. I couldn't sleep either" I told her.

She took a moment and then asked me "Can I tell you something kind of personal?"

I nodded and took a seat. And then she started telling me her story.