Ch.14

Zoe's POV

He kissed me. He kissed me and walked away. Who does that? Don't get me wrong it was......nice but I just can't do this right now. Not after what's been going on in my life lately.

As I walked down stairs I see Liam, Niall, and Louis there. Niall and Liam looked at me and gave me a smile Louis got awkward and went into the kitchen.

"So are we just waiting for Harry and Zayn?" I asked.

"Yea but they take the longest so take a seat it's gonna be a while" Liam responded.

"I'm actually surprised you got down here before them" Niall threw in.

"Why is that?" I asked

"We'll because ur a girl and they say girls take forever to get ready."

"For some girls that's true but not all girls. Some of us actually get ready pretty fast" they all started laughing.

"What's so funny" Harry asked coming down the stairs followed by Zayn.

"Oh nothing just having a little chat with Zoe" Liam answered.

We all started walking towards the door were Liam said that Paul would be waiting for us outside ready to take us to the studio.

The ride there was about 15 to 20 minutes. As we arrived the street was surrounded by screaming girls all waiting to see the guys. Paul opened the door for us and started taking us to the front doors. All I could hear was screaming and some fans asking who I was or if I was one of there new girlfriends. It's funny how they just jump to conclusions just by seeing a girl walking with them as if they couldn't have any real friends that are girls.

Nice we made it in they guys were taken to there dressing room. Most likely were this Lou person would be. I followed them because I had no idea who anyone else was. Once we made it there I saw Lou for the first time. I knew who Lou was just by the way she was telling the guys to go get dressed while she worked on one of there hairs and put some makeup on them.

As she started on Liam she turned to look at me.

"So who's this pretty girl?" She asked.

Great someone else to know my story. Someone help me!!