It's Complicated Pt. 2

Start from the beginning

"Y/n!"  I called out after her.  "Y/n"  My knees buckled and my chest heaved.  Suddenly I felt something drip onto my hands. A tear.  The first one in four years.  

After I lost her there really weren't any tears to shed.  It was my own stupidity that landed me in that pain.  That love had scared me away from her, and that same love is making me want to run to her and hide myself in her arms.  

I remembered the night I stole a kiss from her and my heart bled.  Her lips felt awesome against mine and her small body pressed against my larger one was like being on cloud nine.   Her hands had wrapped into my hair and pulled me closer still.  I remembered her feet as she stood on her tip toes to press in closer, my teeth had snagged her bottom lip and she had moaned lightly.  

At the time I had been quite turned on by her small moan, but now it only served to thrust another knife through my heart. My hands clenched around my head trying to get the tears to stay in but I had to get out of here before the river started.  And I knew this time I wouldn't be able to stop it.

-----------------------

Y/n  P.O.V.

The next day for practice I had already considered leaving athletic medicine and going to normal medicine but Erik talked me out of it.  I had already run from him.  This was my ground, we make him run this time.  

Not that he could with the contract and all.  

Some part of me had liked what he said, he loved me then, he loved me now.  Now that I think about it, I didn't really say I love you to Erik.  I mean I would say it, but he would mostly just kiss me and stuff.   

Erik wasn't all that bad with words either, so he could say what he was feeling, without any problem, the most I had gotten was an 'I like you a lot' after our third date.  

Maybe he just forgot to say it a lot, or even at all.  I mean all the times that I had slept with him, all the times that I had told it to him.  He never said it back.  

I have to see about that with Er-

"Y/n!  Help Marc will you?"  I spun around in my office and watched as the players dragged in Marc.  I watched as they flopped him on the bed and tried to pry the bottle away from him.  

"See if you can get him into shape for training today.  Or back in shape at all.  I am going to have a chat with this boys manager."  The coach scoffed closing the door after him.  

I hadn't seen Erik walk in with them.  I guess he didn't care for the well being of Marc after he elbowed him in the face.  Some part of me wished that Erik would be jealous that I was alone in a room with Marc and come to hang out with me or something.  

But another part of me knew that, that wouldn't be happening. 

"Y/n?" Marc mumbled rubbing his head with his hands.  

"Yes, Marc?"  I asked lightly trying not to hurt his head to bad. 

"My head fucking hurts."  I chuckled almost silently. 

"Really now?  How much did you have to drink?"  I asked, arching an eyebrow even though he couldn't see me since his eyes were screwed shut.  

"Do you think you could turn the lights down or something?"  He asked his hands covering his eyes still.  I nodded but then hummed a yes, because he couldn't see me.  I turned off the lights but the lamp on the desk provided enough light for me to not go completely blind. 

"Why where you drinking Marc?"  I asked.  I knew it most likely had something to do with me.  But just in case it didn't I needed to know before I went through all that guilt.