False.

Dan wakes me up extra early in the morning.
Exactly 9:18.
I guess I should listen to him.
"Daddy, am I important to you?" He says to start off.

I look at him. "What kind of question is that? Of course." I say, and he just nods.

"So is it alright if I were to take you out tonight?" He jumps.
"Sure?" I chuckle. His eyes sparkle and I think he is by far the most beautiful thing I have ever seen with my eyes.
"Wear something nice." He smiles.

He's far from innocent, but he's so...
"Why are you so pretty?" I whisper, but he overhears.
His cheeks color lightly and he comes to wrap his arms around my neck.
I plant a small kiss on his forehead and hold him tight.
He buries his head in my neck and I am almost sure I can feel the goosebumps forming.
He laughs and pushes us onto my bed, cuddling.
I try to get him to stay, because I don't want him to leave.
I'd miss him too much.
It becomes silent, and our breaths sync.
I can feel his heartbeat pounding against my chest, and mine is beating just as fast.
I start to feel something.
Butterflies.

Flying around my heart and in my stomach.
I breathe in his scent, and it's everything I want.
Lavender musk?
Don't really know.
But it's amazing.

--

We walk around the city, in search of something to eat until we go out.
Dan seems hesitant and nervous about something.
I want to ask, but I know he'd just say nothing was wrong- like he always does.
I understand why he doesn't want to be open like that, but I wish he would.

Anyway, we're walking and we think of going to  eat and having to pick between several different little lunch places.
We end up going to this huge mall, and stop by a cafe to eat.
We pick a table farthest away from everyone and Dan goes to order for us.
He seems to he doing a lot lately.

A few minutes later, he comes back with two lattes, a sandwich for me, and a soup for him.
He goes right to eat, and I thank him for the coffee.

We talk about a few things: fun facts mostly that we found on the internet that may or not be true.
It's kind of a game we play sometimes.

"Okay.. cats will eat your corpse, but dogs won't." I say, taking another bite.
He smiles, "true, i've heard you say that one before."
I nod towards him.
"Oh, my turn, alright. Hm.." He thinks for a moment and then speaks.
"Dan Howell likes Phil Lester a lot." He smiles.
"False." I giggle.
He laughs and sneaks in a 'shut up' while he does; we're both silently laughing in the corner like some maniacs.

He gets a text on his phone, and takes a moment to read it all.
"Excuse me, I'll be right back." He says and stands up.

I'm not suspicious this time, because he doesn't have that 'I'm gonna do some bad stuff' vibe to him.
"How long will you be away?" I say.
"Not long, but in case," he reaches into his pocket and pulls out an £100 bill.
"Buy yourself something nice." He winks, and he's out of the cafe in a millisecond.

I don't question him.
I feel comfortable enough to let him do his own thing.
But in the back of my head, I do feel like something is wrong.
But that's just me.

I leave a tip in the can and walk out to go browse some clothing racks at Topman.

I find a few things, and they're all pretty snazzy.
I pay the lady at the front and walk out with about 4 bags.
I feel ashamed, but I think it's worth it if I'm going to be pleasing to look at.

We should be going to dinner pretty soon, so I wait on a small bench for Dan to meet me at.

-

He comes walking over to me, he's looking extra nice, if that's even possible?
He's holding a tiny bag, and when I ask about it, he just tells me to wait until later.

Don't know if he's serious, or he's expressing his kink.