That'll Be Fun, Hm?

{^^art by: sunnyaalisse}
Dan's P.O.V

We walk all the way back to the castle and honestly, my legs have never felt more tired in my whole life.
I'm so tired from the exercise and collapse on the suite bed as soon as we reach the room.
"Tired, yeah?" Phil says, taking off his sunglasses from earlier today and setting them on the table.
"Yes I'm actually aching, Phil." I say, looking up at the ceiling.

"It's like almost 10, aren't they doing the fireworks tonight?" He asks. "I'm pretty sure, yeah I think."
"That'll be fun, hm?" He says and I smile.
"I've never actually seen the fireworks, we've only stayed during the day and usually the hotel is far away." He pouts.
I sit up and then ask, "So this'll be your first time?" He nods and lays flat on the mattress, but sits up as well about a few minutes later.

I don't think we're talking about the same thing.
I come over to him and place myself on his lap. Gently biting his jaw and neck.
I wrap my legs around his waist and he starts to plant tiny kisses down my neck, sending millions of chills down my spine.
"You like that, don't you?" He smirks. I move my neck slightly, giving him more places to move. He grabs my arms and holds me in place.

I moan lightly as he sucks on a bruise he left a few days ago. He pulls away and looks out the window, making me very impatient.

"Philll please don't stop." I whine. But he ignores me.

Out of the window, the fireworks are shot up and start to fall apart. The center is huge and it sprouts almost like a flower and the sky fills with millions of colors almost all at once.
Phil stares in awe, and I stare with him.
Music is played and it's almost hard to look away from the colors.

I don't notice him moving until the goosebumps start to form as he plants kisses all over my neck and collarbones.
I tilt my head back, and he kisses all up my jaw.
He pulls up the corner of my shirt and it comes off completely.

"Ph-phil..." I whisper. But he doesn't pay any attention to what I'n saying.
He kisses my shoulders and I try to hold in my whining.
I close my eyes as he continues to leave huge hickeys all over my neck. I moan, and he pulls his shirt over his head and it's off, too.

I let him do whatever he wants, because that's just how it is around us. He takes the shots, and punishes me if I disobey.

He pushes me down into the mattress, climbs in between my legs and pins my wrists over my head.
I press my lips to his, and he lifts my chin up.
"D-daddy.." I manage to say through the slight whimpering.

He works his way onto my jean buttons and slides them down my legs, and on the floor. I pull away and unzip his, tossing them on the floor as well.
Phil's hands make themselves over to my hips, rubbing his thumbs in circles over my hipbones. I arch my back slightly, growing harder by the minute.

I let out breathy moans as he runs his hands all over me.
He gets up and walks around the room to get something in his suitcase.

I get a bit impatient, and start to stroke my already hard member.
He comes back with a bottle and something else in his hand. He looks at me.

He gets back on me, and grabs my cock through my underwear, slowly massaging it, driving me absolutely crazy. He reaches his hand in and his touch against my skin gives me pleasurable chills. Something cold touches my member, and it feels something like a ring.

I look up at him with sorry eyes, and he slowly says, "I saw what you did, now you're not allowed to come until I say so." And then he smirks. I whimper.

He slides my boxers down, and his, and turns me so that I'm face down.
I spread myself to him, and he rubs lube all over my hole.
I didn't bring any, but he did.
He puts in one finger, very slowly, and I let out small moans as he pumps it in and out of me.
After a minute, he puts in another, and I push myself back onto his fingers, pleading him to add another.

He adds a third finger and I scream as I feel myself being stretched.
He pulls out his fingers, and I whine at the loss.

He pushes my head down into the mattress, and replaces his fingers with his cock.
He only puts the tip in first, and I find myself backing onto him, wanting more but he won't let himself.

Out of nowhere, he slams into me and I almost scream at the surprise. I pull my hand to touch myself, but he slaps it away, not letting me do a thing.

He thrusts into me with little force one minute, then more force the next.
He whispers into my ear, things that make me more aroused than I already am.
I back into his cock and arch my back as I feel I'm getting close to the edge.

"D-daddy, I'm c-close.." I say, and I can almost hear him grinning.
He thrusts at full force and immediately hits my prostate. I scream so loud, I could have sworn the neighboring suite heard me.
I let out loud moans, and he keeps hitting my spot, each thrust harder than the last.
He hits it faster and I arch my back, coming so close. The bed was creaking, but you could barely hear it.

He leans down and whispers into my ear, "Yeah? You like this? You like being fucked into the mattress? No... You don't." His voice trails. His thrusts are back to normal.

I let out breathy moans. "Yes I do, I like it Daddy,.. I do." I say, my face getting hot.

"No..." He bites down on my earlobe, and I whimper. "You love it." He says, and hits my prostate again dead on. "Ahh!"

"Now.. I'm close." He moans lightly.
I feel hot liquid form inside me, and Phil lets out a continuous moan, thrusting for the last time, and pulling out.
Cum drips out of my hole, and falls on the sheets.
My cock is throbbing, but daddy won't let me do anything with myself.

Phil pulls me so that I'm sitting at the edge of the bed, and I felt my stomach churn.

He gets on his knees and slowly takes all of me in his mouth, and I feel my tip hit the back of his throat. He sucks me off, and I grip the sheets harder every time, knowing he knows I can't handle it.
I arch my back, trying to get him to take the ring off, but he keeps going.
He licks around my tip and I know I'm gonna be a mess once he takes it off.
He takes his hand and rubs the slit with his thumb, making me squirm. I moan loudly, not wanting him to stop.

"You need to come?" He taunts.
"Y-yes!! Phil, please!" I say, gripping the sheets.

"You want the little ring off, baby?" He says, licking the side of my length.
"Mmm... Yes!!" I let out.

He slowly kisses my neck, and starts moving down.
I let out strangled moans as he put his head under and wrapped his teeth around the ring.
He began to pull it off very slowly, my eyes starting to water from the anticipation and waiting.

Once the ring was off, I feel myself explode into his mouth. I made out a continuous moan as he began to swallow.
His lips were dripping with the hot liquid.

He wiped it off his chin, and came to my side as I shut my eyes.
He intertwines his fingers with mine and nibbles on my earlobe.
He rests his head on my shoulder and we don't say a thing for the rest of the moment.

He wraps his arms around me as we fall asleep next to each other,
And whispers sweet things into my ear to help me fall asleep.

And I do, aching more than I was this morning.