You're An Idiot.

"Pj." I shake him awake.
It's about like 8 in the morning and my hair is messy and my clothes are all over the place.

He reaches a hand up to fix my shirt collar and smiles.
"Morning." He says cheekily.
"Morning, but c'mon we gotta go." I say standing up.

"Fine fine."
I leave him in the room to change and get sorted while I start to worry about my own appearance.
I put on my cat pocket shirt and skinny jeans and wait for Pj in the lounge.

He's taking forever so I go knock on the door.
"Pj? C'mon we have to go now if we want go get there early!" I say through the door.

I see him picking out a shirt.
Pj. Is. Shirtless. In. Front. Of. Me.

"Oh. s-sorry." I say, turning around.
"No, no. Stay. It's fine. You've seen me shirtless before." He says and grabs my shoulder.

I find my face getting hotter by the second that Pj is still shirtless.

"I'm gonna go downstairs. Meet me out the door." I blurt out and start walking.

He meets me down the stairs and we go and start walking to the store.

Pj seems on edge, like he's holding something back.
He doesn't say anything serious other than cheesy puns which are are really funny.

We pick through different things as we laugh at weirdly shaped fruit.
He sees a huge eggplant that shouldn't be that big and starts wheezing.
I laugh so hard I end up wheezing as well.
"Just fuck me, Phil. Actually!" He jokes as he moves the eggplant places.

Everyone stares at us weirdly as we're red in the face from the jokes.

He stops laughing long after I do and I'm chuckling softly after a few minutes I stop.

"You're an idiot." I giggle.
"I'm your idiot, Philip Leeeeester." He chuckles.

I don't say anything after that, as soon as he had said that, the hairs on the back of my neck had stood.

We end up going back to the apartment and watching comedies all until we fall asleep...

Next to each other.

This wasn't supposed to happen.