Dan, Can I Come In?

It's around the time where I should be heading back home, so Zoe accompanies me until my Uber gets here and waves goodbye at me.

The Uber driver plays all kinds of Blink-182 songs which I personally don't mind at all.

I look at the window and it's getting late. I check my phone and it reads;  9:18.

The car gets close to the apartment and I tell the driver to pull over at the end of the street. I thank the driver and walk back to the apartment. I walk up the never ending staircase and reach my front door. I fumble with the keys for a moment and open the door. I step inside and lock the door behind me.

I set my keys and phone down on the coffee table and go into the hallway. "Dan! I'm home!"

I don't hear an answer, which seems normal by now, but something feels wrong when I hear a groan from his bedroom.

I knock softly at the door. "Dan?" I wait for an answer but instead hear something thud against the floor, probably a lamp or something.

"Dan, can I come in?" I say, answered by another groan.

I twist the doorknob and step in, only to see Dan, bottle in his hand, swaying back and forth on his feet, looking at me with lust in his eyes.

"Um, Dan, have you been drinking?" I say, standing a bit uncomfortably.

He comes over to where I am and pins me against a wall. "I found a liquor store and I drank it." He smirks a little.

He slides his hand up my shirt and looks at me in the eyes. My face felt hot.

Those crazy eyes of his! I felt as if he could kill me or break my neck or both. He slams his lips into mine and takes his other hand and tangles it in my hair. I moan slightly and pull away.

The fire in his eye sockets glowed a little hotter. He grabs my arms and I gasp. He pushes me onto his bed and pins my wrist down. He starts planting rough kisses on my neck and shoulders.

I feel a pinch as he bites the side of my neck. I look up at him and whimper lightly. I give in and pull him into a kiss, him moaning lightly. He starts unbuttoning the first two buttons on my shirt when he puts his tongue in my mouth and presses onto my chest with his.

Seconds go by and he pulls away. 

I regain consciousness from the heated moment, and realize what had happened. Dan is holding his head and groaning. 

I realize I almost.. we almost..

I shake the thought away and go get some medicine. He takes it, and I walk out.

He won't remember anything from tonight, right?