Q&A answering

Soo this is the Q&A where all your dreams will come true? Yeah.
Okay so let's start with Daniel.

Dan;

HEY MATE WHY DID YOU JUST YOU KNOW LIKE / LEAVE/ WITHOUT A TRACE YOU COULD HAVE A NOTE OR SOMETHING LIKE WOW???? WHY COULDNT YOU DO THAT???

Well I um. It was a difficult moment, you know? I knew he would only try to stop me from trying to see Paige so I just left..

How did you just lie to Phil after apologizing so many times to him

I.. *goes in other room* it's complicated!

DID THIS PAIGE GIRL DO ANYTHING TO YOU??? DID SHE TOUCH YOU??? OR HURT YOU??? DID SHE HARM YOU, MY SON???

Uh, we talked...and um a few other things that were important. *Goes into closet* stop looking at me like that!

So do you still love Phil

*comes out of closet*
(Haha I made a joke) of course I love him, I have for the longest time, he's my personal sunshine;-;

What does love mean to you

Personally, I used to think love was complete bs but then I met Phil and got to know him and decided that based on my feelings towards him, maybe love did exist?

What's the meaning of life

I've been asking the same question for 30 years, and I'm only 25.

Did you ask Phil about what happened to him while he went searching for you?

No, but I will ask him later tonight.
But at the same time I don't want to bring it up :(

What did you love most about Phil before you two dated

I have a million different reasons.
I mean, he was older than me, and like..
~Senpai (づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ
Also his eyes, I know there are tons of fan fiction that say that blue eyes look like 'pools that you could drown in' but I think Phil's eyes look like something different, something you only see once in your life and you have to cling onto it while it puts up with you. His eyes are like blue fire pits, or running rivers, also they are kind of like a sky without clouds, the best kind of sky.
He's tall. He's dorky.
I can't resist him, basically.

Author is Phil going to be seeing any of these answers?

Me: No, Dan.

Oh thank god.

Phil;

How did you forgive Dan so quickly???

I mean, you can't possible hate Dan for the rest of your life. The way he acts when he's upset makes you upset, too. It sucks to see him like that. And for the record, I never said I forgave him..