Last Chapter

"Wake up." An excited voice giggles with other quiet voices as a finger is felt poking at the bottom of my foot, causing me to flinch.

"Belle and Calum, wake the fuck up!" Someone whisper shouts and I can already tell that it was Michael.

I stir slightly when fingers pinch at my thigh, causing me to cuddle closer to Calum's back as he plays the little spoon in our position.

"Belle, turn off the fuckïng alarm clock." Calum mumbles sleepily.

Now awake, I let out a small yawn and slightly sit up with my eyes closed, before opening them up slowly to see three idiots at the foot of our bed with Christmas hats on and bright smiles.

"Ashton!" I say more energized and make grabby hands to the giggly, muscular man.

I scoot away from Calum to leave space between us for Ashton, causing Calum to groan in dissatisfaction.
Ashton gladly dives into the bed, resulting me to bounce upwards at the impact and Luke and Michael to laugh.

"You're my favorite." I cling on to Ashton's body like a koala as he does the same, his warm body enveloping me.

"What the fuck."

"That's a lie, I'm your favorite."

"Triggered."

Everyone's head, including Calum who suddenly woke up at the voice, turns to our bedroom door and give David, who stands in the doorway, a weirded out look.

"Was that too much?" David crosses his arms and covers his face with one hand like he did before when he asked Calum and I about our sexual positions.

"Yes." We all say in unison.

David nods and slowly leaves the room, the door following after him. It's silent for a few seconds before we all turn to Calum with a questioning expression.

"What're you lookin at me for?" Calum sits up on his elbows as he stares at us with an annoyed glare.

"Cause he's your dad." Michael speaks up for us.

Everyone erupts in a low murmur as we agree with him before Calum fully sits up on his behind.

"Whatever–oh shit, you guys its Christmas." Calum suddenly gets excited at the mention of it, jumping up from his spot and does a little weird ass dance.

"Aw, merry Christmas dude." I poke one of Ashton's dimples as he ruffles my curls with a small laugh.

"Hey," Calum stops dancing for a minute before walking over to us, "mine." I'm pulled off of Ashton as he whines, ending up in Calum's arms as he goes back to dancing with me in his arms.

"C'mon Ash, Lashton is real anyways right?" Luke says, smirking at Michael, as he walks forward to Ashton who stands up on his feet.

"Lashton is dead." Ashton says with a deadpanned expression.

Luke slowly raises his arms down with an ugly crying face as Ashton walks right past Luke and instead towards Michael, who slings an arm around his shoulder with a cocky smirk.

I see Luke move his blue eyes over to Calum and I with his eyebrows raised. He begins walking over to us before stopping in front of us with a huge grin spread across his face and his large hands folded together.

"Threesome?"

"No."

Luke makes the ugly crying face again.

*^*

"Wait, before you open gifts, group picture!" Joy claps her hands together excitedly and gets up from the couch to go get the camera.