-3-

If you were married and your husbands phone goes off in the middle of the night, then what would you do?

Check it.

I don't care if it's right or wrong, check it.

I don't care if he's loyal or not, check it.

He could be God, but why would God get messages late at night? Does God even have a phone? Are phones a thing in heaven? Well that's something that's gonna be stuck in my head all night, nice going Belle.

Calum's phone goes off a second time and curiosity gets the best of me. I wait a few seconds to see if Calum is awake or not, but judging by the constant soft snores coming from him, he's asleep.

I slowly sit up on my elbows and glance beside me to see Calum's naked back. I resist the urge to touch it and as quiet as possible, I slip out of the bed easily.

My feet pads across the dark brown, laminate wooden floors to the other side of the bed. The huge glass window that our bed is against, invites the moon inside, making Calum's sleeping features visible.

I slowly bring my hand downwards to Calum's iPhone that rests on the nightstand. Just as I'm about to reach it, Calum reaches out for it as well.

I freeze up as he grabs my hand tightly and pulls it closer to his chest. Nervous, my eyes slowly move to the Australian asshole and a sigh of relief escapes my lips when I discover he's still asleep.

I try to make my hand as flat as I can by getting on my knees so my whole arm would be straight.

I grab his phone and press the home button. I wish I hadn't.

Messages from someone named baby girl is all I can see on his lock screen and from the suggestive words and endless heart emojis, I can tell it's someone I should worry about.

I try to think of possible passwords that could be Calum's and without thinking, type them all in.

Eventually it locks me out from all of the multiple guessing and a sigh comes from me.

Frustrated, I gently put his phone down and glare at Calum. He looks so peaceful and innocent but he's anything but that.

Definitely with thinking, I slap my cheating husband across the face so hard I almost slap the tan off of him.

Well, not really. I wish I could do that, it seems fun. But you get how hard I slapped him.

Calum jolts up, releasing my hand and looks around the room flabbergasted, before landing his eyes on me with pure confusion and annoyance.

It seems like he's always confused and annoyed with me.

"What the fuck, Belle!" Calum immediately shouts as anger is evident in his brown irises.

He has no right to be angry at me. If anything he should be on his knees begging for forgiveness so I can gladly decline them all.

I stand up so I'm not looking up to him anymore before grabbing his phone and shoving it in his face.

"This Calum, this is what the fuck! You're cheating on me!" I throw his phone on top of his lap, not caring if it hit him or not.

Calum flicks on his lamp, creating a warm glow, before grabbing his phone to see what I mean. His face doesn't show any emotions as he sets his phone down and climbs out the bed.

He opens his arms for me to walk in and instead of being a dumbass, I shove at his chest causing him to stumble back a little.

"Get away from me, you sick pig. Why don't you go hug your baby girl." I snarled.

Calum drops his arms by his sides and rolls his eyes. He sits on the bed and runs a hand through his brown hair.

"You're acting retarded. You don't even know who she is." Calum says in a quiet  but entertained voice.

I don't know why the hell he finds this funny.

I make a double chin and cup my hand around my ear. "Did I hear that right? I'm the retarded one? Unbelievable."

"Before you think of ways to kill me, I just want you to know that–"

"I don't want to know anything, Calum!"

I cross my arms over my chest as I see Calum's eyes start to wonder over my body. This horny motherfucker, dick-shit-fuck-balls

"I want a divorce."

My hard glare drops as tears already start forming in my eyes at that word. He knows I hate that word and he promised I would never hear it.

"What?" My voice cracks and I feel a tear run down my cheek.

Calum sees this but stays sitting on the bed as he locks his hands together while leaning forward on his knees.

"I don't think we can do it anymore, Belle. We only yell at each other or just pretend we don't exist to one another. That's not a good marriage. Look, I still love–"

"No, it's fine," I quickly wipe my tears away and sniff, "if that's what you want, you're gonna get it."

I walk past Calum as a sarcastic laugh sounds through the room caused by me.

"Belle, where are you going?" Calum asks in a soft voice as if he was really concerned about me.

I grab my pillow and hug it close to my chest and head for the door to sleep in the guest bedroom.

"You don't have to leave, you can stay in here and I will go to the other bedroom." I hear Calum stand up and shuffle towards me.

I glance behind my shoulder with a sad expression possessing my face. We make eye contact for a few seconds before I drop it to the floor.

Without another word, I turn the doorknob and shut the door behind me as more tears spill from my eyes.

**

wait, last chapter I lied. This is the last update oki

(irl, would you guys hate Calum if he cheated on his wife/girlfriend?)

no matter how much I love cal, you just can't do that man

welp, please add to your reading lists and vote/comment !

mya xoxo