36. Going with the Flow

Start from the beginning

My eyes landed back on the train tracks as I thought about everything.

"Ugh I can't sit here with you and watch you look emo all day. Totes get your shit together." She spoke proudly. "Xavier look, don't cry over something so small. I have cancer and I'm basically gonna die in 8 weeks, do you see a single smudge on my makeup? Keep your head up." She took a quick pause. "Both of them." She then got up off the rock as her huge fur coat slightly brushed against me.

I decided to finally talk. "Hey Kaitlyn?"

She replied quickly as she kept walking off the rocks. "Hm?"

"Thank you." I softly muttered.

She snorted. "Express your gratitude at my funeral by making a speech. Au revoir!" Her voice let out. I didn't know what she said at the end but it was probably a goodbye or something.

I don't know Kaitlyn personally, or how she even knows my grandma, but I honestly kinda thank her.

Cancer's a bitch. How the hell is she taking it so easy?

I need to get my priorities in check.

Kaitlyn and that one person both have strangely said that Arielle didn't cheat. What if she didn't?

There's only one way to find out..

I have to go talk to her..

I felt my feet dangle freely as I closed my eyes

I felt my feet dangle freely as I closed my eyes. My lungs slowly opening up as I took in a deep breath.

The cold air presented it self towards me, the sound of birds flocking together as the sun started to set.

It was very hard to believe that this was the same cliff I tried to jump off to 2 years ago.

Calm down! I'm not gonna kill myself you silly. What am I gonna kill myself over? An extremely attractive boy not talking to me? Getting almost killed in my dream?

I'm not gonna let anything stop me now. If I survived 3 years of hell, I can certainly survive more.

My times with Xavier were amazing. He really was the best thing that has come to my life in a very long time.

I feel like he genuinely didn't love me anymore, and it hurts me. He could've at least let me explain to him what happened.

This sucks.

What also sucks is that dream I had of Azazel.

I know it wasn't really him and it's not his fault, but it made me kinda choose to be distant from him.

I've also been getting my visions back lately. I know this is linked with Xavier because it doesn't happen when I'm with him.

There's so many things wrong with me and I don't know what to do about it.

The first thing I should probably do is get up off this cliff before I actually tumble down to my death.

I sighed as I dusted off my shorts, getting back up to reality.

The second I turned around, I immediately pinched my arm to see if it was one of my visions, but it wasn't working.

All I could do was stay frozen still as I watched Xavier walk towards me, the wind blowing against his platinum hair, giving me a quick view of his dead silver eyes.

Xavier all of a sudden stopped walking, his body presumably just 10 feet away from me.

How did he know where to find me?

What does he want?

And most of all, what is he waiting for?

OOOOHHHHH! I'm sorry for always leaving chapters on a cliff hanger, I do that to keep the reader's wanting more, so yea

Xavier's brothers will no longer be posted because they will appear soon and I still want it to be a surprise kinda.

K BYE