Chapter 1

Just a little note. In the description I said that everyone would look like their minecraft skins but won't be made of blocks. Regarding Jerome and Preston who have more abnormal skins I've decided to leave Jerome as is, aka being a fluffy brown bacca , but for Preston... I'm going to change it a bit. Instead of being this weird lava person things I'm going to make him look like he does irl (with the same clothing as his skin.). So now without further ado, I present you with the first chapter. Enjoy!

Warnings: Little bit of blood

~3rd P.O.V~

For once the sky is clear. No clouds in sight and no snow to chill the survivors to the bone. They had left their village this morning, and had travelled all day through the deep snow. And now the sun is about to set, brining a new challenge.

"Why must it be so cold..." Vikk mumbles, tightening his arm around his chest.

You see out of the six members all of them had worn some sort of jacket or hoodie. Except Vikk. For reasons unknown he decided to only dress in a thin blue t-shirt... Which he's currently regretting dearly.

"If your cold now Vikk, your gonna be an icicle tonight. We all know the temperature drops drastically while the sun is gone." Jerome pipes up from his position at the back.

Temper short from freezing and hunger, Vikk takes the remark harshly. "At least you have thick fur to keep you warm, along with your jacket. I don't need to hear 'we all know temperature drops' from you!" Vikk snaps, another wave of shivers spiralling through his body.

"Calm down Vikk, the last thing we need to be doing right now is fighting. If we wanna get through this we need to avoid conflict." Lachlan remarks over his shoulder in attempt to relieve the tension.

Vikk grumbles a 'sorry' under his breath and stays quiet. Rob glances between the two, and is glad Lachlan stopped the quarrel there. Jerome looks offended and is currently glaring daggers at Vikk and Vikk is still hugging himself tightly, head down and muttering foul things under his breath. They all know Jerome could knock Vikk out if they broke out into a fight and as Lachlan stated, the last thing the need is arguments. Preston is simply gazing around, trying to avoid the tension while Mitch is examining his bow, seemingly unaware of the rivalry.

After a few more minutes of wandering through the snowy feild Lachlan stops, turning to face the rest of the pack. And in turn they all gather around to hear what he has to say.

"The sun is going to go down very soon and if we're gonna survive the night we need shelter. Even just a small burrow under some trees would do. So I say let's split up and meet back here in ten minutes okay?"

With a mix of 'okays' and 'yeahs' the group splits into six different directions in search of shelter. And while they are away some clouds start to form in the sky, now painted orange with the last rays of sun peaking over the horizon. And with that, small flakes of snow gently begin to tumble from the sky.

Mitch is the first to return to the middle of the barren field. Having found nowhere to stay and no food or supplies he returns to the area few minutes before the rest are expected to rendezvous. At this time the snow is now falling harder, creating blankets of white and covering Mitch's clothing and hair. He glances nervously at the sky. I sure hope this is the worst the snow gets. Knowing the weather here we could very well end up in a second snowstorm... Mitch thinks bitterly, unaware of the approaching of Lachlan.

With a tap on the shoulder Lachlan snaps Mitch from his daze and reports he too, found nothing of value. A few seconds later Preston and Jerome simultaneously emerge from the tree line, defeated expressions on their faces. Vikk joins them shortly, seeming to have relaxed a bit but still salty from the descending snow. And now they all scan the area, waiting expectantly for Rob.