Prolouge

(I suggest listening to the song above while reading this chapter)

Warnings: Gore and rlly sad ;-; (character deaths)

     ~3rd P.O.V.~

     The wind howled and snow lashed around as six figures stood against the battle ground. Bodies of humans and mobs alike were littered across the ground, staining the pretty white snow with blood. Some bodies were still huddled together where they either froze to death trying to keep each other warm or died from infection/blood loss and wanted to see each other one last time.

     From the standpoint of the lone survivors they could see a body was leaning against a tree, his broken iron sword lying not too far from his hand. He wore a battered and dented blue spacesuit and the blue and orange helmet was shattered along one side. One of his legs was completely torn off deeming he most likely died of blood loss. TrueMU. A second body lie in the snow, stiff as a board. This player had bright blue hair and goggles set upon his head. Most likely a victim of freezing this corpse belonged to DanTDM. Not ten meters away from one of the survivors lay a frail male, face down in the snow. A purple cape covered his head and hid most of his body. Although in places where the cape was bloodied and torn you could see grey clothing. Two arrows protruded from his head and a third had impaled his upper thigh. Beside him a golden haired male lay on his back. Or what was left of him that is. Half of his side and half of his leg were blown off along with an arm. Blood was still flowing from his side. These corpses belonged to SetoSorcerer and GoldSolace. And this is to only name a few.

     How this happened none of the six males could understand. It was the middle of the night, the moon was covered by dark clouds and a blizzard was storming outside, it being the middle of winter. And then in an instant, hundreds upon hundreds of mobs spawned, destroying everything in their wake. What was left of houses were only the frames of what they used to be. Only a single structure in the whole village still had a wall standing. But from the looks of it a blow would probably knock it down.

     A rogue creeper wandered over to the group and a male with a checkered hoodie silently drew his bow and shot it down, leaving only a pile of gunpowder in its place. With a sigh and tears in his eyes, the tallest one there, a male with blond hair and a red hoodie turned slowly away, only glancing over his shoulder briefly before trudging on through the snow. The remaining five took their last glance and soon followed after him, heading away from the place they could at one time call 'home'. Only out of respect did they not scavenge the ruins or corpses for supplies, only leaving them with their own few possessions and the clothes on their backs.

~~~