Chapter 12

Chapter 12 

The next morning I woke up naked with Jessie, who was also naked, laying with her head on my shoulder and her arm across my stomach. I just laid there looking at her and smiling as I remembered every single detail of how good last night was. I lifted my hand from beside me and gently stroked her head which caused Jessie to wriggle and snuggle in closer to me before angling her head towards me, opening her eyes and whispering “good morning.”

I turned my head towards her and kissed her before replying “morning babe, do you want a cup of tea?”

“Please” she smiled.

I slid out from underneath Jessie and wrapped my dressing gown around myself and walking into the kitchen. I had just filled up the kettle and put it on as I felt two arms around my waist.

“So, I just noticed the pictures on the wall in your bedroom…” Jess said in a sarcastic tone.

I turned around to face her, “fuck! I forgot about those, how embarrassing.”

“I didn’t think you knew who I was to be honest babe, it’s kind of flattering, in a weird way, that you have pictures of me on your wall.”

“The main reason they’re on the wall is because I thought and still do think that you’re hot! But you never brought it up so I just assumed you didn’t want to talk about it and I didn’t want you to think I only wanted to spend time with you because you’re Jessie J because despite how amazing that is and how talented you are, that’s not how I see you. To me you’re Jess and I like it that way.”

“I’m glad you see me as me but you have to be warned that my career does play a huge part of my life. Just be grateful you haven’t been involved in any incidents with crazy fans or paps with me yet!”

“Yay, I can’t wait for that” I said, rolling my eyes.

“It’s not always easy being famous but you get used to it!”

I smiled at Jessie, lent in and kissed her  before turning around and continuing to make tea.