T W E N T Y TWO

Noah's POV

"February.." I stood in front of the mirror, my reflection starin' back at me. I pursed my lips and spun around, the cover up hanging off my shoulders fanning out around me. Today is the beginning of a new month- already the second month of the new year!

It's been a few weeks since the truth about Kayla was told and Elle left Miami behind. The media somehow caught wind of the whole crazy story and Bonnie, who is officially my manager, told me there's talk of an actual Lifetime movie being made about it. The thought truly sickens me because Kayla doesn't deserve any kind of fame- she's deserves to be locked up behind rusty bars, unfortunately she's still on the run.

However, Justin says that Cole would be beyond thrilled if he knew that his death will possibly be acted out and watched by thousands of people, so that makes me feel a bit better. I just want justice to be served.

Quietly singin' some song that's stuck in my head, I applied mascara to my eyelashes. I've been waking up in a good mood lately. I think some change in my life was long overdue and the transition from a hotel suite to an actual house has affected me more than I thought it would. I do miss the view from my old bedroom windows but, the new room is bigger and even brighter when the sun shines through the windows. 

I haven't gotten to roam the house naked just yet though.. I doubt Jayde would be comfortable with it and Stella is always here- more like always tryin' to get Justin into trouble. I haven't decided how I feel about her yet, I don't dislike her but I'm not particularly fond of her either. She is Justin's only friend however and they're extremely close like Elle and I once were, so I don't wanna take that away from them. 

Beep! Beep! Beep! "Oh my-" I jumped at the sudden sound of an echoed beeping- smearing my lip gloss across my chin in the process, "what the fuck?" I scoffed, wiping the gloss off with the sleeve of a rope. I quickly pulled a pair of Justin's sweatpants on over my hips and dropped my cover up on the floor, realizing that the irritating beep was the fire alarm.

I can't let the house burn down, I've lived here for less than a month! I pinned the top half of my hair back as I hurried down the hallway. "Justin?" I shouted, jogging down the stairs.

His reply came from the kitchen- where the dark smoke was coming from. I walked in coverin' my nose with my hand, discovering Justin and Stella standing at the stove waving the oven mitts around.

"What the hell are y'all doing?" I started wavin' my own hand in front of my face when my eyes began to sting.

"We were making breakfast." Justin walked around the island- still attempting to clear the smoke out. I was relieved to see that they hadn't burned the kitchen down because my father would've been beyond furious. The one thing he asked of us; Jayde and I was to not destroy the house.

"What were you making?" I glanced at the pan on the stove, not seeing any egg cartons or pancake mix on top the counter.

"Steak," Stella said as she set the pan in the sink and switched the water on. The pan sizzled really loud and more smoke filled the kitchen.

I was a bit amused, "steak for breakfast?" 

Stella smirked, "only the realist eat steak for breakfast." I heard Justin chuckle and smiled behind my hand. Whenever Stella's around Justin laughs so much- they act like teenagers 99.9% of the time and I don't understand majority of the things which amuse them.

I watched him open up the patio doors, the kitchen patio is one of my favorite parts of this house. I plan on putting a little table out there and some chairs, already picturing the many dinners and conversations Justin and I will share underneath the night sky.