T E N

Noah's POV

"Cole.. Its Noah. I've been thinking about you lately, What's heaven like? Did you even get in?" I laughed. "That's probably not funny." I laughed quieter, spinning around on this old, beautiful balcony. "I'm drunk but guess what?" I chipped some rusty paint off the railings, "I'm in back London, finally. And I wish, I could say it's for like modeling or something..."

The day before I left Miami I went to my hair dresser to get rid of the blonde extensions, just wasn't feelin' it anymore. I drug my free hand through the twenty-five inches of chestnut, brown hair that cascaded down my back in waves and I must say, I absolutely love it.

"But, I'm here because my mother is sick. She's got some brain cancer and, Cole I'm so scared." I pouted my lips, shivering from the cold. "It's really fucking cold here toooo." I could see my breath as I spoke quietly.

"What happened to my perfect life?"

"Noah? What're you doing out here?"

Quickly, I ended the call and wiped around. "Freezing." I told Ryan, who stood before me with a red, solo cup in his hand.

He pulled me in his arms, even wrapped what he could of his coat around me and I let him. I did have my own coat on but I know longer know where that is. He rubbed his hands up and down my back slowly, I smiled as my head spun. He's not Justin but I guess, he'll do.

"I can't believe you're here." He spoke softly, hugging me still.

I picked my head up off his chest although I could barely see his face, I met his piercing green eyes with mine. "You never thought I'd come back?"

Ryan kissed the top of my head gently, I grew confused by all his sweet gestures. "Are you alright, Ry?" Coming to this party was his idea, I was sleeping for three hours before he came home and was already a bit drunk.

I don't know what'll happen during these next days or weeks even so, I agreed to come and enjoy tonight.

"Let's get back inside, there's an old friend here, looking for you." He smiled, leading me inside the house. I don't know who lives here or even what part of London we're in but the house is beautiful, much like a museum or castle.

"How'd you find me?" We now walked side by side, down a marble hallway and serval doors lined the walls.

"The door was open and I just hoped you were whom left it opened." He explained, holding on to my hand like he might lose me again. "And I saw you, going up the stairs."

"Oh." The volume of the music rose as we walked down the, also, marble staircase. I felt as if I was floating and if I let go of Ryan's arm, I'd fly away. We pushed past many clumps of people and I can't explain why, but I looked for Justin in each and every one of them.