F I F T E E N

Justin's POV

So, somehow Stella got in the hotel. She also found a party- currently takin' place in the hotel and she's asked Noah, Elle and I to go back to the party with her. I don't believe partying will better my situation but the girls said they wanna go, which means we're going.

And I would have been perfectly content with waiting in the hall while they changed their outfits but instead Stella and I are awkwardly standing in the living room waiting for them.

The reason why Noah and Elle were crying is still unknown to me, but I've been thinking and I've got nothing, I mean, Elle would talk about things sometimes and she'd get so damn emotional so maybe, it's just a girl thing, like maybe they weren't crying of sadness but of happiness, joy? If they're sad about something then they wouldn't wanna go to a party, right?

I don't fucking know. I don't know what I'm gonna do about anything. I can't comprehend why I'm always put in fucked up situations and how it's always my own fault. I can remember in fifth grade, my teachers cellphone came up missing and, no, I didn't take it but I had stolen this kids pair of Apple headphones. A few of the staff members came in and searched all our bags and I got caught. They made me give the headphones back, and write a fucking letter of apology. Then there was another time, during freshman year-

"You know.." Stella chuckled and took a juicy, bite out of a green apple- I have no clue where she got it from, "best friends typically share everything, maybe they'd be willing-"

I shoved her shoulder and told her to shut the fuck up. I'd never ask them to share me, I don't even want that myself. What the hell does Stella think this is- sister wives or somethin'? That's so, twisted and just wrong. She must be high.

"This is why I didn't want you to come," I snapped quietly, poking my finger at her neck. "You think this is all a joke, or some game. Remember how I helped you?"

"There you go with that shit again!" She bit hard into her apple and juice dripped all down her chin and arm but she continued on chewing and talking, "I would've never asked you for help if I knew you'd remind me of it every fucking day! Not every situation is life or death dude, however mine was! And, pardon me if I find it humorous that you fucked the bestfriend of the girl you've supposedly fallen in love with."

Before I could say anything, she fucking turned and walked away from me- leaving me there with my jaw clenched and all my buttons pushed, then the bedrooms door that the girls had disappeared behind like, twenty minutes ago opened. Noah walked out before Elle did..

The white, lace like material made her naturally tanned skin pop and her hair cascaded down her back in bouncing waves. Her eyes weren't puffy anymore, or red. She'd redone her makeup and now soft pink coated her lips rather than dark red and the skirt curved around her ass, just right. I pulled my bottom lip between my teeth, suppressing the urge to touch her, everywhere. She's a masterpiece, a painting, a damn angel, and I'd tell the whole world if I could but, really, with just one glance anyone could see that for themselves.

And, that pissed me off 'cause I could've lost her to some English guy, hell, I still could lose her. She isn't even officially mine and I've already fucked everything up.

My eyes lingered, until hers caught me marveling at the sight of her perky titties bursting out the top of her bralette. I drug my tongue across my teeth and tried hidin' my smirk, until she smirked and then sent me a wink.

There's never been a time that I've wished I could read ones mind more.

"You're both beautiful," Stella grinned and side-eyed me. "Aren't they, Justin?" She elbowed me, not lightly- right in my lungs.