T W E N T Y ONE

3rd Person's POV

Justin hadn't woken Noah when he climbed out of bed, she was already awake- staring blankly across the room. She assumed he was only goin' to use the bathroom and snuggled futher into the pillow, her body aching for sleep but her mind being it's usual, scattered mess.

She patiently waited for the moment he'd come back to bed and wrap his warm, muscular arms around her cold body once again. The hoodie she wore and duvet covers just weren't enough to comfort her anymore. However, Noah has never been one with much patience. She rolled on her back, seein' that the bathroom light wasn't even on.

Her eyebrows furrowed as she rubbed the sleepy itch from her eye.

He left.. She told herself on the way out of bed, but the sight of his sneakers still layin' on the floor made her sigh in relief.. "never mind." She pressed a hand to her chest, tip toeing toward the bedroom door which she hadn't even heard close behind Justin.

He's robbed houses before, bein' sneaky must be one of his skills... I'm still workin' on learning who the man claiming he loves me is. Noah twists the door handle, bitin' on her lip as she slowly crept out the bedroom.

"Justin?" She hid her shock with laughter, clueless to the current tears drippin' off his chin because he wasn't facing her.

At the sound of her voice- Justin's head shot up and he hurried to wipe his tears away as she came toward him. "Baby," he whispered past the rock in his throat, "did I wake you?"

Noah shook her head, pullin' the sleeves of her hoodie over her hands as she looked down at her white polished toenails- Justin likes the color against her skin tone. "I can't sleep much lately. I've been up all night," she explained. Walkin' toward the fridge, she asked, "what're you doing out here?"

The time was nearing four AM, the only light in the suite being on above the stove. Noah waited for an answer, watching Justin over the rim of her water bottle- his face was less round, sunken in a bit and as usual, he looked hungover or really stressed out. Another one of his skills- holdin' his emotions in 'till he's alone or willing to share them.

She could tell somethin' was bothering him. She offered him a sip of her water, sliding behind him when he took the bottle and put it to his lips. She rubbed her freezin' cold hands around his waist and across his abs, pullin' closer to him as he sighed and felt a chill run down his spine.

"Yeah," Justin agreed. "I can't sleep either." She stilled, rollin' her eyes because earlier when she asked how his day went, he only shrugged it off while claiming he was really tired. Pressin' her lips against the smooth skin on his bareback, she wanted to cry out in frustration.

He let Elle in without hesitation. Justin opened up and told her so much about him- things he may never tell me. Noah stepped back and ran her hands down his back, fingertips tingling from the skin contact. Why? She glared at the back of his head, why doesn't he trust me like he did her?