Nice to Meet You

A/N Sorry for the short chapter and maybe for the bad writing! >~<

The ant told me the frog is bad.
The frog told me the cat is bad.
The cat told me, no, the rabbit is the worst of them all.

Where am I…?
Allen…
What happened to me…?
Allen…

“…So that’s roughly how life will be for you here. If you don’t understand there’s a note in your room that explains it all again.” A tall kind looking man said to me with a smile as he was sitting on those tall chairs you find in a bar.
“Y-Yeah…” I nodded reluctantly. I haven’t been listening to him at all, ever since I got here I’ve been finding myself in a daze most of the time, and always something would snap me out of my reverie. I sighed.
The man smiled slightly as he took both my hands into his, the warmth of his hands overwhelming mine. I noticed that it was rough, his hands I mean, but they were gentle like he was holding a wounded little bird, cradling it and nursing it back to health.
“No one will ask anything of you here. There are things to keep to, but it should be a peaceful life.”
“ In addition… here.” He said while rummaging through a small bag resting on the floor. “Tada!” He chuckled when he produced a notebook from the bag, as if it was some kind of magic trick.
“Your own personal notebook.” Handing it over to me as he said so. “Use it however you like. For sad or happy times. Just write down any feelings you have and give it to me, would you?”
He looked at me, expecting a response.
I try not to show it but, I don’t really know what to write in here. My head’s a mess and I can barely keep my thoughts straight and now he wants me to write it down to share with the world? I just don’t know-
“But some children just like to doodle in it. That’s fine with me too.” He laughed, breaking through my thoughts. I think he sensed how reluctant I was with writing my feelings on the notebook, I feel kind of ashamed.
“Y-Yeah… I’ll do that.” I said while looking down. I don’t know how to say it but it feels like he can see right through me if I looked him in the eye.
He smiled. “Now, there’s still time before dinner. You should greet the other children. Leave and go straight left. You’ll find your rooms.” He said lifting his hands and pointing left as he did.
“Don’t worry they’re all good children. It may not be immediate, per se, but you’ll all get along, I’m sure.” He stood and ushered me to the door.
“Uhm! But… W-What’s your name?”
“…Ah, and myself? Just call me Teacher. I look forward to working with you, Allen.” Again he smiled. “Now run along and make friends. And make sure not to fight, I still have to get ready for dinner.” Teacher said as he closed the door.

I was standing there alone in the hallway. It was huge! But there were cobwebs in some corners of it and there was hardly any furniture around. I sighed as I looked at my feet. Is this really my new home?
I don’t really remember my old home, heck I can’t remember anything that happened for the past three days, but this place, it really doesn’t give off the feeling of a home. I thought to myself as I started walking. I walked through the hallway and found myself in the main hall. Now the main hall was larger than I expected. There was the door that I must have walked into earlier, I mean I must’ve walked through a door to get in here right? And there was this large staircase leading to the second floor. But again, the room had that stench of old houses, there were cobwebs everywhere and no furniture in sight. Well I guess you can consider the small table and the old telephone in one corner as furniture.

I look at the door again, it was open. I want to know what really happened… I can’t stay here living with strangers for the rest of my life. I want to-
A piercing shriek mixed with loud thumps once again broke me from my daze. I looked up the stairs and started to run to where I think I heard the sound. Flying through two stairs at a time I finally got to the second floor. It was the same as the hall below but there were two doors on this floor. One was tightly shut and the other hang wide open with books scattered on the floor.
“Hello? Are you okay?” I peeked my head through the door.
“Wow I’ve never seen you before!” A thin shrill voice said. I looked around and found its owner just above my head.
“You must be the one Teacher mentioned. Call me Letty!”
 She was standing on top of a ladder near a tall bookshelf and I just can’t stop myself from blushing. My spiky blonde hair covering my face as I tried to avert my gaze.

A/N Tell me what you think by leaving a review! Thanks!