Chapter 13 - END

Warnings: Gore

     ~Lachlan's P.O.V.~

"Level 10: Legend of Zelda ocarina of time... Beat Ganondorf in the form of Ganon..." I read out slowly, trying to grasp the words.

For those who have played the Legend of Zelda series (ocarina of time) know that final boss fights are tough. But beating Ganondorf... Let's just say it's taken me my fair share of restarts to beat him. Now as we all know that wouldn't be such a big problem but here... We have one shot.

The room transforms into a hexagonal shaped platform. Trees surround us dead and decaying... Practically grey. The sky above is littered with ominous dark clouds, blocking out and sort of light. The air smells musky and small dust particles are swirling around in the wind. And last but not least, there in front of us, the remains of a castle. The broken cement and crushed metal protruding from the ground in one big heap. Clearly the castle had collapsed and by the looks of it I'm guessing it belonged to the one and only Ganondorf. (This guy)

     I am dressed in Links green tunic and hat, a sword clenched in my hand

I am dressed in Links green tunic and hat, a sword clenched in my hand. More commonly known as the master sword. Vikk is beside me, dressed in a flowing pink and white dress that reaches the ground. It had small gold highlights and it's covered in dust and dirt. And of course on top of his head is some lines of clear jewels, a ruby sitting in the middle that's draping over his head. Aka the outfit of princess Zelda. I snicker.

"How does it feel being the princess now Vi-"

Thump.

The wind picks up and starts to howl. We jump, turning to face the sounds source. The castle ruins. Vikk being the vulnerable one at this time takes a few steps backwards.

"Stay there Vikk." I command him in a serious tone as I draw my sword.

I cautiously move towards the pile of rubble. Then all at once a hexagon of fire is jutting from the ground and trapping me in the large area. Vikk on the other hand is forced to step back and out of it to avoid being burnt to a crisp.

Thump. Thump.

Rocks fall to the side as Ganondorf bursts from the pile, pure rage across his face. He's breathing very heavily and his eyes are glowing brightly as he floats in the air. His cape is swishing behind him and his eyes fix on me, reflecting hatred. He clenches a fist, turning its back towards me to show off the triforce of power glowing. (If you don't know what that is look it up lol)

"RAHHHH-REAHHHH!"

His body is then encased in a blue light, shining as bright as his eyes. I step back, sword out in front of me. It's time.

His body morphs into a giant pig like creature with huge yellowing horns and flashing green eyes. He front flips to the ground, slowly un curling and standing up. He wields an iron sword in each hand, both larger than my body itself. (Idk how to explain further what he looks like so here's a pic.)