Chapter 15

"Hunter! How are you and Grace?" I say, walking up to him. He's been dating my friend Grace for a couple months now, and they are so cute! "We're doing pretty great! She's so beautiful and sweet and smart and kind and and and-" I cut him off, giggling. "I think I get it." 

"So she's actually coming today..." he trails off. I squeal with excitement and start smiling like crazy. Grace and I have known each other for like forever. 

** Skip to Grace getting there**

"GRACE OMG!" I yell loudly, making all of the guys look at me weirdly. We run to each other and hug tightly. "I missed you so much." I say into her shoulder, feeling tears prick my eyes. We both pull away from each other and I see that she's about to cry as well.

After a few hours of the guys getting to know her, she comes back to my hotel room because I don't have anyone staying in there with me. Once she unpacks we talk about girl stuff. 

"So how are you and Hunter?" I ask, smirking at her. She rolls her eyes and laughs. "We're doing awesome. He's so sweet and considerate. He understands me so well. I feel like we'll last a long time." I awe at her and she pushes my shoulder. "So, how about you? I know you and Jacob broke up, and I know it's been tough on you." I look down at my hands and say," Um I'm okay I guess. I'm not really looking at any guys right now if that's what you're asking." She smiles at me and pats my hands. "Babes, it's been over a month. You need to at least put yourself out there." I look at her, confusion all over my face I'm sure. "What do you mean?" 

She stands up and pulls me up with her. For two hours, we do makeup, our hair, and change into cute outfits. I hear a knock on the door and crack it open. Taylor smiles at me and says," We're all going to dinner in half an hour." I give him a thumbs up and close the door. I turn around and Grace is smirking at me. 

"What? Do I have something on my face?" I start feeling my face and she laughs. "He so likes you!" My jaw drops and I look at her like she's insane. "Um no. We're just friends." She rolls her eyes and laughs. 

For the next half an hour we just chill out and right when we're about to leave the room I turn back around. "Maybe I should just change. It's been a while since I've worn anything relatively revealing. I mean, maybe I'm just not ready and-" She shushes me and makes me look at her. "You're like my best friend. There's no way I'm gonna let you wear one more baggy outfit. You are hot, okay? Own it. You don't need Jacob. Show him that cheating on you was the biggest mistake of his life." 

We get on the elevator and when we make it downstairs all the guys turn around. Their eyes all get big, and I feel somewhat uncomfortable. We walk over to them and Jacob clears his throat. "Uh we should go..." Grace raises her eyebrow at me and I nudge her. She pulls me to the front of the group. "Sway your hips. They're all looking." I do as she says, and I feel eyes on me. 

**Skip to dinner**

Grace and Hunter are so cute. He's so careful with her and he's always making sure she's okay. "Taylor you okay?" I ask. He looks up, cheeks red. He's sitting so awkwardly. "Um," he clears his throat," yeah. Uh yep I'm all good." 

We all talk for a while, and Jacob keep looking at me. "So Grace, how has your brother been?" I ask. "Missing you! Seriously, you and Kian need to catch up." Carter's eyes light up and he says," Wait. You're Kian Lawley's sister?" She smiles and nods her head. 

"Cammie, can we fly Kian out here?" I ask with big puppy eyes. "Fine. But only because you've actually been smiling lately." We all get quiet and I look out the window. "Uhh, I'll pay for all this. You all go outside," John says. 

We all go outside and I say," Hunter can you take a picture of me and your beautiful girlfriend?" He smiles and says," Why of course." I hand him my phone and Grace and I pose.

I post it on Instagram, captioning it," My best friend, best friend till the very end❤" 

Once we get in the car, Grace gives me Kian's new number and falls asleep on Hunter's lap.

A- Ally; K- Kian

A: heyyyy
K: oh, hello there

A: OMG KIAN YOU ACTUALLY ANSWERED OMG

K: NO. NO. NO. Please don't leak my number on Twitter or anything else.
A: I'm kidding it's ally
K: oh thank god! how have you been?
A: ehh. ik you've seen my tweets, yk I'm not okay.
K: that Jacob kid's an ass anyway.
A: yeppp well anyways. you're coming to Magcon. Like right now. Pack.
K: wait really?
A: um yes I miss you dork.
K: YAYYY I GET TO SEE MY ALLY CAT
A: yeah yeah i'll send you the information.

We text for a little while longer until I get out of the car.  When Grace and I get to our room she says," I hope you know Kian's like in love with you." I look at her, startled. "What do you mean?" She laughs and says," You really never knew?" I shake my head.

"It's okay, Ally. Give him a chance."