Chapter 5

"Could y'all let go of each other for 10 seconds?" Cam asks, rolling his eyes. I let go of Jacob and we both count to ten. "YES WE CAN DO IT!" I yell loudly, cackling like a maniac. Jacob laughs and kisses my cheek. "Ew not again!" Carter yells as he comes down the stairs. We both shoot him a dirty look and everyone laughs.
Jacob and I have been dating for a month now and I can't get enough of this boy. He's my heart, honestly. He understands me more than I understand myself.
After a quick breakfast I go up to my room and change into a cropped tee and spandex. I put on my huaraches and grab my bag. I go downstairs and get a water bottle. I hear someone coming down the stairs and I look up to see Jacob. I jump into his arms when he reaches the bottom and he kisses all over my face. "So beautiful." he whispers. I look up at him happily and Cam yells," TIME FOR DANCE!" I roll my eyes and Jacob puts me down, laughing.
** skip drive**
Guys come on! The song  is It Must Have Been Love. It's about two ex lovers and she's saying it must have been love but it's over now from the moment we met to the time we run out. You guys need to show raw emotion! Show us how sad you are that your love is over!" She tells us to get into place and Jacob walks in with Cam. This is the first time he's gonna see the duet and I'm kind of nervous. The music starts and I really get into the character that I'm playing as does Brandon. Once the song is over, Meghan says," That was beautiful you guys. Good practice! I'll see y'all tomorrow!" I grab my dance bag and put on my shoes. I get up and take a gulp of water.
Once we get in the car I grab Jacob's hand. He shakes it off immediately and I look at him, confused. "Are you okay?" I ask quietly. "Perfectly fine." He says, fake smiling. I turn away from him and put on my headphones. I turn on Greatest Prize by Nat and Alex Wolff and turn it up as loud as possible. Consequently, it starts raining. Huh, what timing. The car ride is quiet to say the least.
Once we get to the house I stomp up to my bedroom making sure everyone knows not to come in. I change into a white tee, black leggings, and Nike socks. I spend the rest of my time moping in my room. I turn on the saddest playlist I have and turn it up as loud as I can.
"Please come eat." Cam says, quietly. I turn off my music and get up. Maybe Jacob just wasn't feeling good. I go downstairs and I see him laughing with Hunter, I was right he's fine. As soon as he sees me he rolls his eyes and looks away. Ouch. I feel like someone just stabbed me. I didn't even do anything.
I go sit down by Dylan and he looks at me, concerned. "What happened?" He asks me quietly. "I don't know." I say as my voice catches. I feel a tear slide down my face and I get up abruptly. All of the guys look at me and I mutter," I'm not hungry anymore." I whimper quietly and then run upstairs. I shut my door and then slide down it. And that's when the tears really start coming. What did I do? He's mad at me and I literally have no clue why. I love him.