Chapter 2

"LITTLE BEAN!" Carter yells loudly as I walk into the house. I drop my stuff and jump into his arms. I hug him tightly and feel tears prick my eyes. I haven't seen Carter in two years. "What about me?" I hear Taylor say. I turn around and koala hug him. "I missed you belly boy!" I squeal. "Oh shut up Satan!" he laughs. "Umm hello?" Aaron says. I jump on him and he catches me, laughing. "Hey chuckee!" I say, giggling. He puts me down and I straighten out my outfit. "So here's the lineup." Carter says, military like. "AHH WILLIE WONKA!" I scream. I hug Willie and giggle at all of the old nicknames we have for each other. "Satan's spawn, how are you?" he asks in a terrible British accent. I stick out my tongue at him and he flicks me. We start hitting each other and Cam picks me up. 

"Calm down, children!" he yells loudly. I laugh as does Willie. After Cam puts me down I turn to the others. "Jacob Sartorius, Hunter and Brandon Rowland, Daniel Skye, and Dylan Dauzat. Nice to meet you all!" I say in a chipper voice. "Yes. I know all of you." I say when they look at me for a while. "Especially you Dylan." I say in a stage whisper. He chuckles and hugs me. OH MY GOD HE'S SO CUTE AHH! They all hug me and Jacob smells so good. That's so creepy, Ally. Why are you smelling him? 

"So guess who has to go to dance tomorrow?" Cam says loudly. "NOOOO!" I fake cry. I run away and I feel people tackling me. "Ew get off of me you fat people!" I shriek loudly. Carter and Taylor get off and I get up brushing myself off. 

The rest of the day is spent unpacking and hanging out with the guys. Jacob and I are getting pretty close and we have so much in common. He's literally so funny! 

*NEXT MORNING*

"GET UP PRINCESS!" Cam yells. I sit up and rub my eyes and go to my bathroom. I wash my face and get in the shower. I quickly wash my hair and body. I get out and wrap a fuzzy towel around my body and go into my room to pick a dance outfit. I decide on a simple top and shorts and I put a tee and Nike Pros on as well. 

I pull on a pair of trainers and blow dry my hair. I don't put any makeup on because I'm gonna sweat it all off anyways. I grab my phone and dance bad with all of my different shoes in it and go downstairs. When I'm walking down the hall, Jacob leaves his room. I jump on his back and he laughs. "Carry me, peasant!" I say. He carries me down the stairs and drops me when Taylor yells," WAFFLES!" He runs to the kitchen while I get up. I go in the kitchen and grab a granola bar and water. I don't normally eat a lot before dance. "Y'know you're skinny. Why are you barely eating?" Hunter asks as he comes in. "I don't normally eat a lot before dance. It makes me feel sick." I answer, bluntly. He nods his head and ruffles my hair. I slap his hand and he fake cries. I roll my eyes as Carter and Cameron come in. They both kiss my head. "We gotta go guys!" they both say. Aaron comes down the stairs and we all get up and follow. "Who all's coming?" I ask. "Um, me, Carter, Aaron, Taylor, and Jacob for today." Cam answers. 

We get to the dance studio and I jump out of the car and run in. I embrace the smell of dance and I'm even happier to see Meghan Sanett. "MISS MEGHAN!" I yell as I jump into her arms. "Hey babygirl! You ready to work?" she asks. I nod my head like a little puppy and run to a random room. It's a changing room so I take off my tee and pros. 

I walk back into the dance studio and Meghan says," Okay warm up." She plays some music and helps me with my exercises. "You have to push yourself! Get that leg as far as you can!" I push myself in my warm ups and she rewards me. "I'm going to pick a song and you'll improv because I know that's your favorite." I go to the middle of the floor and get ready.

I'm breathing heavy now. She knows how much this song means to me so she knew I would put my all in it. "Okay I have someone here that you're going to be really happy to see." she says excitedly. The door opens and in walks my best friend ever. "AHH BRANDON!" I scream loudly. The guys look at me like I'm crazy as I jump in his arms. I hug him for what seems like forever and Meghan says," Get ready for that duet you guys did!" I turn to her and ask," Which one?" She chuckles and says," The one I choreographed." We get into our positions and she turns on the music. It's a song called Jealous by Labrinth and I love it.

The dance finishes and we hug each other. I missed him like crazy. "Wait. What are you doing in LA?" I ask. "I moved here!" he cheers. I hug him tightly and we jump together. He was my first ever friend. Like this is crazy! 

Practice ends four hours later and we are both exhausted. I change and give him one more hug before leaving with the guys. I ask Cam if we can stop at McDonalds and he says yes so we drive there. I put my head on Jacob's lap and my feet on Carter's. Jacob strokes my hair and I soon fall asleep. "Get up Little Bean!" I hear Carter say. I sit up quickly and bang my forehead on Jacob's. We both laugh and I get out. 

I run into the restaurant and wait for the guys. They all come in and I see Cam and Jacob talking about something that I'm assuming is serious. I ask for a big mac, large fries, a water, and a milk shake. Carter and Taylor gape at me and say," Are you gonna finish all of that?" I chuckle and say," Tiny and mighty you guys." We all get our food and I notice how quiet Cam and Jacob both are. 

I go to sit by Jacob so I can ask him what's wrong. "Hey Jacob!" I say cheerily. He doesn't say anything so I say," Um hey?" He looks at me and looks away. "Can you please not sit by me?" he asks, coldly. I feel a knife go through me when he says that. He has to be joking. "Stop joking Jacob!" I laugh shakily. "I'm not joking. Please move." he says, void of emotion. I let out a shaky breath and get up. I go out to the car and sit in it until the rest of the guys get in. 

"You okay?" Taylor asks. "Why wouldn't I be? I'm always fine right?!" I say hotly. We have an awkward drive back home and at this point I'm so done.