Chapter 11

"Get off of meeeee!" I groan. That's when I feel hands go to my stomach. My eyes pop open and I look down at Jacob. "I swear if you tickle me I will-" and that's when I start laughing. I giggle like crazy and he continues his attack. "Say Jacob is a sex god!" He says while laughing. I say quietly between giggles," Jacob is a sex god" he tickles me more and says," Scream it baby!" I roll my eyes and yell between giggles," JACOB IS A SEX GOD!" He stops tickling me and soon enough Cam is in my room. "Y'all are having sex?!" He yells trying to sound angry. "NO OH MY GOD NO!" I yell loudly. "Wow I'm just that unappealing." Jacob mutters. I punch his shoulder and giggle.
"Anyways Al, your merch is coming out soon! And now is the time that maybe you should start making YouTube videos. Oh, and mom called me and asked when the last time you spoke to him was because she said he was complaining about that." I sigh and get my phone off of the dresser.
I dial my dad's number and Cam walks out. Jacob lays his head on my stomach and I play with his hair.
"Ally?" I hear my dad ask on the phone. "Hey dad, sorry I haven't called."
"That's fine sweetie. How are you?"
"I'm great, how are you?"
"Ally that's what I wanted to talk to you about. I'm getting married."
"What? To who?"
"A woman I met. Her name is Carly."
"Dad that's bs! I've never even met her! Is this a joke?"
"No sweetie it's not. I love her."
"You mean like you loved my mom?"
"Come on, Al. Don't be like that."
"You know what? I hope you and your perfect wife have a super perfect time with your probably soon to be perfect kids because I'm understanding how Cameron feels now. Is this why you had me come live with him?"
"Yes. That's why. I'm sorry."
"Is she pregnant?"
"Yes, Ally."
"Don't bother giving me my stuff back. Cameron's more of a dad to me than you've ever been. Bye."
And with that I hang up. I can't believe this. I look down at Jacob and smile weakly. He sits up and pulls me into him. He holds me and says," It's okay to cry baby." And that's when the floodgates open.
I honestly have no idea how long I cried. Maybe an hour? Maybe three? I have no clue. But I woke up dazed and confused, but then reality hit. And that's when my world came crashing down.
I looked through my bag and found my old friend.
(THIS IS A TRIGGER WARNING. I just want you guys to know that if you're going through anything you can talk to me❤️)
"Worthless." One cut. "Fat." Another cut. "Stupid." Another. "Whore." And another. I make a cut for every hurtful thing my dad's ever said to me. Just when I'm on my 8th cut, I hear a knock on the door.
"Baby are you okay?" I hear Jacob say. "Uhh yeah one second!" I hide my blade in my makeup bag and turn on the water. I clean up the cuts and pull my shirt down. I open the door and he hugs me tightly.
"How are you feeling?" He asks me, concern shining in his eyes. "Um I'm fine, still a little upset but I'm okay. I don't need my dad in my life."
He leans down and kisses me softly. "We're actually gonna be going to a hotel for a few days so they want you to get all of the stuff you'll need for a few days. And a bathing suit since there's a pool." I nod my head and kiss his cheek.
"When do we get there?" I ask. "Um two hours I think." I go into my room and start packing. He lays down on my bed and watches me. "What?" I ask, slightly confused. "You're beautiful." I blush deeply and turn away from him. I feel hands a few seconds later, turning me around. I wince because he grabbed right on my cuts. He looks at me suspiciously and says," Why'd you wince?" I laugh it off and say," A stupid bruise I'm telling you they come out of nowhere." He nods his head, still unsure.
I kiss him swiftly and turn around. He slaps my butt and I yelp. "Don't do that!" I yell as I slap his arm. He laughs and falls back onto the bed. I roll my eyes and stick my tongue out at him.
I finish packing and we go downstairs waiting to stop at the hotel.