End of text.

I go upstairs and shower. Its 11:20 rigt now. I get dressed into. ⬇️⬇️⬇️

I do a neutral makeup look

I do a neutral makeup look. Its October. Its getting chilly. A/N I know its in LA and LA doesn't get cold, but I have really great outfits. So lets pretend it does ok. Also theyre gonna be traveling to NY for a couple months later in the book so they're gonna need warm cloths anyway.

I grab my backpack and chill in the kitchen on Instagram till Isa gets here. I here a kock on the door and open it. "Hey Rie Rie!" She hugs me. "Hey Isa." I smiled. We go into her moms car in the back seats. "Where are you guys going?" Her mom asked. "Panera Bread." Isa said. "Okay." She said and drove there. "When and where do you want me to pick you up?" Isa's mom asked. "Urban Outfitters at 2:30." Isa replied. "Okay, Im running errands today and doing some shopping so ilk be in the area but call me if you need anything, you too Riele, you have my number." She said. "Yes Mrs. Moner." I smile. "Okay mom."  Isa waved. Isa is wearing this.

"Nice outfit

"Nice outfit." I say. "Thanks." She smiled. "Yours is lit, I bet Jace would drool." She smirked. "Oh stop it." I giggle.  We walked in. 'Thinking Out Loud' by Ed Sheeran was playing. (Tbh: I love this song.🍂)  We ordered. "Hey Rie, hey Isabella." The teen at the counter said. We come her alot. So she knows us. Her name is Cloe. (Cloecouture lol"Two broccoli cheddar soups?" She asked. "Yes and I'll have the chips and a plain bagel with that." I say. (A/n literally exactly what I get everytime I go there."And ill take chips also and a multigrain bagel." Isa smiled. "And drinks?" "Yes, the strawberry smoothie please. Thanks Cloe." I say. "I will have the same as Rie." Isa said. "Okay, is that all?" Cloe asked. "Yes." "Okay, Riele your total is $13.50." She says. "And Isabella yours is $13.88. Have a great day girls." She said. We went to the table by the fireplace. When the buzzers buzzed we took our food ad drinks back to out table and ate. "So about Jace." She said. "I knew you would say that." I laugh. "Well, I wanna know. I am one of your best friends." She giggled.

Isabella Pov
Im happy. I havent seen Rie in a long time so this is good.  I'm happy for her and Jace. I really am. Whenever jace was with Rie he did things wih her he didnt do with me. At the time I ws a little jelouse but now I see he really loves her. He needs her.  Theyre good for eachother. Besides, I kind of like Jaheem. Shhh. "Bela?" He asked. "Yes?" I say and take a sip of my smoothie. "Thanks for being so supportive." She said. "Your welcome bb." I hug her. When we finish our food, but not our smoothies, we head out and take our smoothies with us to Forever 21. "Rie, you should get this." I say. Pointing to a pretty Grey shirt. "Yeah, I should." She smiled.  Her phones goes off. "Hold on." She says. I nod and look at some cute shoes.

Rieles Pov.
Im having a good time but I get a text from Jace.

Jace🌚:Hey babe, you havent hmu all day, what have you been doing?
Rie 🌸💫:Im shopping with Bela.
Jace🌚:my ex?
Rie🌸💫: Yes Jace just bc she ur ex doesnt mean shes not my best friend.
Jace🌚: You didnt tell her about us did you?
Rie: 🌸💫:No bae.
Jace🌚:Good.

I felt bad lying to jace but he would overeact if he knew Bela knows.

Jace🌚:okay I guess you  wanna be left alone then 😢
Rie🌸💫:Stop that. Yes I do. I love you. 😘💫
Jace🌚: Love you two. 💞🌸

End of texting.

"Was tha Jace?" Bela asked. "Yes it was, he wanted to know what I was doin because I havent texted him all day. So I said I was shopping with you." Okay then, its 2:20. We better walk to Urban outfitters my momma will be there in like 15 minutes." She says. "Okay." I say when we getthere her mom is waiting. "Ready girls?" She said. "Yes." Isabella responds. "Okay bye." I hug Isa when we get to my house. "Bye rie rie, hopefully we see eachother soon. I had a great time." She hugged me again. I nodded and went inside. I changed into a green crop top with sweats. Or joggers whatever people call them, theyre the same to me. For he rest of the day I just chill.

Authors notes:

Two updates in one dayYay. Okay guys I hope you liked. Much love 💖 comment. 💕